Possible iPhone 5S prototype pictured with larger battery, dual LED flash
1. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Well, I am vastly underwhelmed.....
25. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2941; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Seriously? At least the SGS4 got a boost in screen size, screen resolution, slimmer design yet bigger battery, and smaller bezels.
31. Just_a_boy (Posts: 183; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Still a Galaxy S3s, nothing really impressive, only what we expected.
And Where's the thumb down button?
15. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Existed on Chinese origin phones since iPhone 3 days :D
4. valapsp (Posts: 473; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
I think it's fake. Look below the lens and you'll notice a shadow. (Zoom in of course)
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
I hope not, my friends happy with his new MacBook air and can operate whole day long, surfing the safari 6hr consercutive... I wish this babe battery life can be as awesome as mac :)
11. gaurang (Posts: 94; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
don't give the credit to the mac..its because of the new haswell micro architecture...what a fool
13. zuckerboy (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
yes fake but next iphone will be look like iphone 5
7. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 942; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
this is not the 5s,still iphone something.
10. taikucing (unregistered)
5.92 Wh --> 1550 mAh * 3.8 V
12. YourNightmare (Posts: 32; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
This is Amazing.. this is what all we waited for Yeezus!! now I can have a stylish new pretty OS, a bigger screen from 4" to 4,00001" and dual led flash!!.. YEEEESSSS!!!!
Take my 1000€ for the 128GB version!
14. Alex123 (Posts: 209; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Dual Led flash and Xenon Flash mostly see only in Nokia. Iphone 5S comes with Dual Led Flash and I heard that Samsung always just put Xenon flash into its device and the rumor said that the next sony flash will also pack a Xenon flash. very interesting!!!!!
16. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Putting a dual LED flash makes iPhone revolutionary?
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6251; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Not so fast it's not revolutionary.
27. frydaexiii (Posts: 1214; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Well, I'm sure Apple will say they placed it at such an angle that blah blah blah aperture, blah blah blah shutter, blah blah blah never been done before, blah new way, blah blah INNOVATION!
17. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Surely it will also have a CPU and Gpu upgrade, great!
A7X = E5410 A15 Dualcore clocked at 1.5Ghz
Gpu PvrSgx 554 Dual
1800 Mah battery
Yes hope it does? il'e sell the iP5 and get this, if not I'm happy with this!
18. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6251; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This is soo sad. As we knew it. It looks the same nothing too get excited over.
21. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
5% innovation in Battery
10% innovation in Flash
50% innovation in their price.
Here you have "the all-new iPhone 6! "
23. affandi (Posts: 84; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
So Apples flagship phone will have a 4 inch 640p display from now and in to late 2014, talk about being a leader of the industri!
24. quakan (Posts: 1158; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Apple should just make a new phone for its redesigned OS.
26. frydaexiii (Posts: 1214; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
WOW! Dual LED! It's SOOOO innovative and (HTC) SENSTATIONal
28. kbayer (Posts: 19; Member since: 08 Feb 2010)
iPhone, stop tip-toeing and just make the friggin jump to a 5.5" screen, 3 gb RAM, mega resolution, etc... jeez. The technology is there. Stop milking the journey with these incremental, microscopic changes that nobody gives a rat's ass about.
34. Traynor (Posts: 4; Member since: 23 Jun 2013)
However, that is the business model invented by "Hyper-Consumerism". If they actually released the technology they are capable of now, then no one would upgrade for years and there would go their profits. The same for new cars. They design the best looking version of a car then back engineer the design so they can update the look for several years, until they reach the design they originally came up with. Does 720p - to 1080p - to 4K - to 8K resolution sound familiar too? Just make 8K TV's and skip the middle resolution ... BUT NO!!! This way people will have to keep purchasing and upgrading.
33. Traynor (Posts: 4; Member since: 23 Jun 2013)
I emailed this to Apple Head Office recently:
Apple may be the first smartphone with TWO LED Flashes on the back with the upcoming iPhone 5S....
...Instead of being the first phone with two LED Flashes on the back... Why not be the first smartphone with one on the back AND ONE ON THE FRONT???!!!???... For all the "Selfies" that EVERYONE IN THE WORLD actually uses the camera for???
I don't even care to get compensation for this idea... It is just so obvious, that I would be embarrassed to receive money for thinking it up. Just about as embarrassed YOU should be for not thinking of it a long time ago!