PhoneArena touches down in beautiful Barcelona: MWC 2016, here we come!
1. Tim-Cook (banned) (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Feb 2016)
Since you guys are in Barcelona, forget about tech stuff and focus on women only.
Show them your IPhone 6 Plus devices, make us proud.
6. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 10278; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
You guys are so serious. Even if someone cracks a joke and mentions the iPhone, you're ready to pounce like a cat on prey.
Maybe he just wants to have some fun...do you ever have fun? Because you don't act like it.
You act like a stuck up snobby person, who lacks a funny bone.
22. Brewski (Posts: 358; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
*iPhoneArena Team in Barcelona for MWC 2016
18. jove39 (Posts: 1875; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
If you remove iPhone from comment then 6 plus devices & women make more sense ;)
3. janis (Posts: 324; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
i was wondering where are apple logos? is tis not sponsored by apple?
Timmy, i like your logic, shows perfectly what real apple fan has in that apple branded head.
5. marorun (Posts: 3746; Member since: 30 Mar 2015)
the pictures are not thats good you should had bring a G4 , S6 , note 5 something with a good camera :)
8. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 10278; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Apple has sent in the clones, to spy out the conference, which Apple is never apart of; so the clones can send apple secret bits of what they saw so Apple can add it in the iPhone between now and September, which will reduced available quantities, due to dropping in some late copied ideas.
Go, spy out the conference and make Apple proud...boys...lol.
here's hoping this years conference offers some innovative useful ideas and concepts for today's and tomorrows mobile hardware to which all of us enjoy on a regular basis, no matter the brand.
17. AlikMalix (Posts: 6028; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
Do you believe your own garbage? Or just writing it for spite?
9. kkmkk (Posts: 481; Member since: 06 May 2013)
Good luck to all of you ... have a nice week & we are waiting for your coverage
10. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 526; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
have fun, but just wondering, is MWC for press/industry only? can a regular person turn up and pay a door fee to get in?
11. Ilikkaman (banned) (Posts: 39; Member since: 29 Dec 2015)
who gives a flying piss where you krapple queerz land. I am going back to my bag of donutz and porn.
12. Dee79 (Posts: 281; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
Look like all4one singing group lol. Have fun boys
14. DoggyDangerous (Posts: 870; Member since: 28 Aug 2015)
I am expecting a good coverage from you guys. Best of luck
19. Omarc07 (Posts: 430; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Enjoy Barcelona is beautiful
Hope you have tmobile since roaming in spain is free with them haha
Cuz using att or verizon there can be VERY expensive
21. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1552; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Guys have a good time. You deserve it. Wear comfortable shoes. please check out what
Microsoft has to offer and tell us quickly what Windows 10 mobile smart phones
there will be sold on the Verizon network. Verizon Windows smart phone fans have no Microsoft Lumia flag ship smart phone since Verizon no longer sells the trusty OLD Nokia Lumia 928 or the Nokia lumia Icon/930 . We are getting the shaft man. We do not like this. Damn you Microsoft and Verizon give us Windows smart phone fans a good flagship Microsoft Windows 10 smart phpone that has "Continuum mode"