Nokia RM-976, possibly the Lumia 630, appears at the FCC
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3895; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
April 19 - high end martini, and low end 630. AND some new lumia.
it will shine with 8.1
2. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Enough of WP8.1 already..... I'm ready for WP8.2.. Or WP Threshold!. :-)
7. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
so you have to wait for a long time
10. Skoms (Posts: 118; Member since: 03 Feb 2014)
Nokia if you want to sell phones!
Come with a real ANDROID phone !
3. hafini_27 (Posts: 833; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
HD resolution and I am getting this for as backup phone
4. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Is that WP is good for?.. Backup phones?.. Lol.. I bet it becomes your daily driver!!!
5. elitewolverine (Posts: 4905; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
I have an 8x now as a backup to my 925. Nothing wrong with my 8x, has been one of my favorite phones so far in its use since launch date. As my hd7 as well.
9. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
The 8x was great... HTC should've just let Nokia take over it...
6. pookiewood (Posts: 631; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Still loving my 920 and WP8.1 will breathe new life into it but I wouldn't mind having a new device to go along with it. ;)
11. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 944; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
My thoughts exactly! Our logic is impeccable.