Nokia Camera Grip for Lumia 1020 is official, priced at $79
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5690; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that's actually pretty damn brilliant. very nice Nokia. o:
2. Kal-el (Posts: 92; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
Nice i thought it was just a grip ...good to see battery added in there cause xenon is a big drain and this combo is probably still smaller than the s4 zoom. I'm thinking of switching to this.... (owner of note 2)
3. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
instead of switch you can buy a good camera and keep your note 2 (if you have one)
5. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1164; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
ok who actually buys a digital camera these days ? :P
6. muhsen (Posts: 278; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
there's not a camera better than this ...maybe at double the price...in that case...switching to the 1020 is a lot better
11. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Are you serious? Try checking out a Sony RX100. If you don't buy on contract, the L1020 is priced a little higher than the RX100. The RX100 is a waaaay better camera than the L1020. Better optical zoom, better max aperture, 60 fps video, and, and, and.
9. Kal-el (Posts: 92; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
Well i don't want to carry 2 things...that's kinda of the point of having a smartphone with a decent camera if i had a digital camera to carry around then i'd carry the smallest thinnest phone available like razr or something
4. MEeee (Posts: 310; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
There's no way you're going back to that screen size (if you own Note 2).
8. Kal-el (Posts: 92; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
ROFL soo true man i look at the 920 in windows store and i'm like how does anyone see anything on this since i'm so use to my giant note
13. vincelongman (Posts: 3137; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I'm disappointed Nokia didn't make the huge bezels smaller and increase the screen to at least 4.7" res to 1080p, the photos would look even more amazing (when viewing them on the phone).
And I like that they changed to OLED, I wonder how it compares to the S4's AMOLED.
7. techguyone (Posts: 161; Member since: 18 May 2013)
It's such a shame Nokia don't do phones for Android.
15. x88yunkw (Posts: 102; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
they still have contract with MS.
probably will finish by end of 2013 or 2014.
and that.... new story begin
12. -box- (Posts: 3982; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
If only it has a MicroSD port, too, with hot swapping.
14. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3615; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Thats simply great, no need for extra battery.