New iPhone 6 concept video emerges, based on the latest 4.8" screen size rumor
3. intos (Posts: 85; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
4.8 inch iphone with aluminium thin body, will gonna bent like paper ...
4. NoFanboy (Posts: 204; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
Yup. Because I'm sure apple will release a phone to the masses that will bend.
13. androiphone20 (Posts: 1391; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
...and twists like no man's banandles, this is a flop Apple should just die already. /s
14. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2089; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
ArtSim is right. They already have, so you should probably add an "again" to the end of your statement.
32. NoFanboy (Posts: 204; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
Obviously these were defected iphones that should have never been sold in the first place. My HTC One had enormous gaps, had to return that. And my Note 3 never has signal and is a victim of first batch quality control issues.. In the process of getting it exchanged.
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 10053; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
"Will gonna bent like paper". Your grammar is bent. What it's gonna do, is sell millions upon millions of units.
19. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1546; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Same with a lot of other garbage the masses buy. Just because it sells, doesn't mean its the best.
21. intos (Posts: 85; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
Sorry about that...let's try again ,f@ck off ..! I said it well now? It's not my mother language ...So don't bother...
23. darkkjedii (Posts: 10053; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Ok annnnnnnnnnnd? Please remember to proof read, before you post kid.
24. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2089; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Really, Dark? You're going to fault someone for not having English as their first language? That's just lame. You're better than that, dude.
28. Daftama (Posts: 560; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
That's problema with ppl when they have nothing to say act the person
29. darkkjedii (Posts: 10053; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Not faulting him bro, checking him. I get faulted for numerous things, like OS choice and skin color. Oh well life goes on yo, and just because he says it's not his 1st language doesn't mean it isn't. People do lie. +1
31. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2089; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Turn the other cheek, man. Anyone who faults you for either of those things is an idiot. I know it happens often on here because this site is full of idiots, but you are what you are & you like what you like you like. No need to stoop anyone else's level.
34. intos (Posts: 85; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
hey big guy ,it isnt... im from greece and i hope to have a discussion in my language to show me how good you are ...i will give to you better advice kid ,remember to proof your behavior because there not all civilized out there..
2. ihavenoname (Posts: 1227; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Well made animation. In real life though, it will propably have same screen ratio as 5/5S and back won't look like G Pad.
6. Credo (Posts: 683; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Ugly phone, more bezel then an extra row of icons ....
7. superduper (Posts: 119; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
Are we looking at the same video? I can't see an extra row of icons.
10. Credo (Posts: 683; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Sorry, i meant instead of so much bezel why don't add an extra row of icons, my mistake :p
11. iGeek (Posts: 102; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
This Is the ugliest concept I have ever seen !! Apple will never ever come up with a toy! This is really bad. I think the iPhone 6 will keep the 2-toned aluminum body of the 5/5s ... Moreover I think that the 4.5 or 4.8 inch will be called iPhone Air being just 6 mm and the bigger 5.0 or 5.5 one will be called iPhone Pro . Seems unlikely but I think it might happen
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 10053; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
iGeek, I just hope they make a gold 128 gig. I'm all over that model, if they do. Gs5, note 4, 1 maybe 2 larger screen iPhones, and new iPads too. Man 2014 is gonna be tech heaven.
16. Finalflash (Posts: 1406; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
I don't think so, personally that dual tone was terrible and was only necessary because they need non-metal portions of the phone for wireless signals. Even the metal sides of the phone are now colored to match that of the actual phone so it seems they are going towards a uniform color, so they will at least reduce that. Aside from that they will probably increase the size, gpu, cpu, ram, and OIS. Camera will probably remain the same, the look will remain the same, no new hardware features most likely and likely no real software features either.
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 10053; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude, do you ever give it a rest? It really seems attacking every single thing apple does is your life. Man I hope I'm wrong, but damn dude...really? The two tone was terrible? Check their sales.
30. wildfiregt (Posts: 81; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Oh yeah people loved the two tones so much that made them buy it just for it
17. hellonerds (Posts: 135; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
It's a iphone 5S and some fat person just sat on it.. I own both iphone 4 and note 3.. might be a while till u get a iphone again. .
20. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1546; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Let's see how much we can stretch the same boring design until it's hideous.....there we go
25. Classique (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Jan 2014)
Who cares people will the iPhone regardless because its an iPhone
27. victory_zhou (Posts: 38; Member since: 03 Oct 2013)
This time they should change the design, see what will apple made
33. fireblade (Posts: 626; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
how many rows of icons will be added in this phone?