Motorola may soon offer rewards and loyalty benefits
1. Planterz (Posts: 1778; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
"Motorola may soon rewards and loyalty benefits"
2. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4239; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Free upgrades anytime and free redesigns would be amazing. I would pay a monthly fee for that. If I had a Moto X I could change the colors anytime I wanted, and I could upgrade to the Moto X2 as soon as it comes out.
3. wolfsaviorzx (unregistered)
I still have an Original Motorola Droid, works fine but might upgrade to whatever the first good 64 bit phone is and grab one of those Moto 360 watches lol
4. tschlicht (Posts: 12; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
You have my attention Motorola. I'm interested in this too. I've had Moto at my hip way more then any other phone.
5. jroc74 (Posts: 5732; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Moto is my favorite phone manufacture...this just helps keep me as a fan.