Motorola RAZR update brings better battery life, camera improvements
1. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Hogwash, I don't have any of the aforementioned issues with my RAZR™…!
2. c.hack (Posts: 609; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
Too bad they can't fix the pentile screen with a software update.
5. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Too bad we can't fix stupid otherwise your comments would potentially be worthwhile.
6. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
No update on my Razr Maxx... guess its seperate :(
7. Jimstar (Posts: 259; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Thats because this is the GSM Motorola Razr, not the CDMA Motorola DROID Razr, upon which the Razr Maxx is based.
8. niccolas (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
Hey! I just wanted to know if this razr xt910 has 4g enable... Been confused if I should buy this one or the SG S2. Can someone help please?