Motorola DROID RAZR M vs the competition: size comparison
3. onggeo posted on 06 Sep 2012, 08:59 1 0
LG Optimus L7 would've been the perfect size, if only it came with better specs. Gonna wait for the prices of the Lumia 820 and Razr M here in the Philippines.
4. darac posted on 06 Sep 2012, 09:27 2 2
Where is the Xperia V?!
The first true 2012 high end phone with 4.3 inch screen.
Hd screen, s4 chip plus 13mp camera in 122mm tall body = better than RAZR M and iPhone5
7. buccob posted on 06 Sep 2012, 12:05 1 0
Xperia V is 129x65x10.7 mm so I don't like what you're talking about.
still looks like a good phone
5. andro. posted on 06 Sep 2012, 10:38 2 0
Full credit to Motorola here,they have achieved in this design what slot of people really wanted.
6. baldilocks posted on 06 Sep 2012, 11:05 3 1
A lot of that screen wasted with those ugly on screen soft keys. I really can't stand those.
9. Femto posted on 06 Sep 2012, 13:06 1 2
Agreed. Look at the GNex vs the S3. Soft keys suck. ...and give me back my damn search button while you're at it. F*€kers.
10. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 06 Sep 2012, 15:49 0 0
I agree. They actually burn into the AMOLED screens!
I went to a Verizon store the other day, and when I turned the phone into landscape, I could still see the other shapes behind it! REALLY BAD!
Then again... the verizon sample phones are left unlocked all day and night...
8. roldefol posted on 06 Sep 2012, 12:39 1 0
This is the Razr they should have made last fall (but couldn't fit all the 4G componentry in). Thin is great, but the old Razr had a ridiculously wide bezel that compromised comfort. This is what a real Razr should be.
12. tomn1ce posted on 07 Sep 2012, 09:43 0 0
It would be nice if they continue making their phones this way. Maybe they can fit a 5" screen on a phone with the dimension of the G-Nexus (135.5 x 67.9 x 8.9 mm) with the OG Droid or Droid Razr Maxx HD build quality.....I guess I'll be in the lookout for their 2013 device line up...
14. Boti95 posted on 08 Sep 2012, 14:48 0 0
Man. This is the perfect phone. Well, for me. The only problem I have is the camera, which has crappy quality.
15. Obdabeast posted on 13 Sep 2012, 19:54 0 0
the only thing that I can complain about on this phone is the hd connection.. there is non.. :( been playing with this phone since before it came out officially and I love it.