Motorola DROID RAZR M vs the competition: size comparison
3. onggeo (Posts: 30; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
LG Optimus L7 would've been the perfect size, if only it came with better specs. Gonna wait for the prices of the Lumia 820 and Razr M here in the Philippines.
4. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Where is the Xperia V?!
The first true 2012 high end phone with 4.3 inch screen.
Hd screen, s4 chip plus 13mp camera in 122mm tall body = better than RAZR M and iPhone5
7. buccob (Posts: 1049; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Xperia V is 129x65x10.7 mm so I don't like what you're talking about.
still looks like a good phone
5. andro. (Posts: 1927; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Full credit to Motorola here,they have achieved in this design what slot of people really wanted.
6. baldilocks (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
A lot of that screen wasted with those ugly on screen soft keys. I really can't stand those.
9. Femto (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Agreed. Look at the GNex vs the S3. Soft keys suck. ...and give me back my damn search button while you're at it. F*€kers.
10. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 819; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I agree. They actually burn into the AMOLED screens!
I went to a Verizon store the other day, and when I turned the phone into landscape, I could still see the other shapes behind it! REALLY BAD!
Then again... the verizon sample phones are left unlocked all day and night...
8. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
This is the Razr they should have made last fall (but couldn't fit all the 4G componentry in). Thin is great, but the old Razr had a ridiculously wide bezel that compromised comfort. This is what a real Razr should be.
12. tomn1ce (Posts: 94; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
It would be nice if they continue making their phones this way. Maybe they can fit a 5" screen on a phone with the dimension of the G-Nexus (135.5 x 67.9 x 8.9 mm) with the OG Droid or Droid Razr Maxx HD build quality.....I guess I'll be in the lookout for their 2013 device line up...
14. Boti95 (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Sep 2010)
Man. This is the perfect phone. Well, for me. The only problem I have is the camera, which has crappy quality.
15. Obdabeast (Posts: 41; Member since: 01 Jan 2012)
the only thing that I can complain about on this phone is the hd connection.. there is non.. :( been playing with this phone since before it came out officially and I love it.