Monsters from Asia: the ultra-thin but mighty Huawei Honor 6
2 July Monsters from Asia: The incredibly priced, metal-clad UMi Iron with its iris scanner, heart rate sensor, and selfie flash
18 June Monsters from Asia: The Gionee Elife E8 and its 24-megapixel camera with OIS
4 June Monsters from Asia: The headless, 5.7" Sharp Aquos Xx and its high-speed camera
20 May Monsters from Asia: the Lenovo K80 with its 4GB RAM, OIS camera, and giant, 4,000 mAh battery
6 May Monsters from Asia: The aluminum ZTE Nubia Z9 with its 'border-less' design, 4GB RAM, and 16MP OIS camera
15. amats69 (Posts: 1226; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
now apple's iphone and sony's experia z line got a baby :)
2. Zack_2014 (Posts: 105; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Hey fanboy Super3310 ! Let me tell you: No it does not at all resemble Apple.
So you mean every rectangular phone with rounded corners is Apple's copy? Don't let me generate names of various other phones that have rounded corners as well
5. Super3310 (Posts: 89; Member since: 06 May 2014)
im not telling its copying iphones design instead loks like . u calling me a fanboy yet i dont own that icrap and stfu u asshole
9. rantao333 (Posts: 304; Member since: 21 May 2013)
he been sensitive.. better dont use the word " apple" "
11. ACE_16 (Posts: 4; Member since: 01 Aug 2014)
It just happened that Huawei Honor 6 came first..
6. RajRicardo (Posts: 230; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
Cheap iPhone 6 with better features than the original one. I'm talking about both hardware and software. Android rules.
7. AndroidistheFuture (Posts: 11; Member since: 25 Jul 2013)
it would be great if you would stop calling it a iphone6 look-alike. the iphone 6 has not even been released or announced. it resembles more of a xperia z lineup of phones just with much more rounded corners.
8. pohlipit (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Aug 2014)
This is the absolute best-spec'd phone on the planet right now. And with that screen-to-size ratio and thickness to even squeeze in such a large battery is amazing.
I ordered a black one yesterday and it should arrive within a week. Can't wait to give it a try!
13. DefinitiveKid (Posts: 174; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Where did you order it? Is it the WCDMA version?
10. rantao333 (Posts: 304; Member since: 21 May 2013)
gv me a reason why should i choose "crappy samsung " instead of this ?
1. better processor,
2. latest sony sensor, better camera
3. better front camera
4. slimmer body
5. better premium material
6. Lte-cat 6
7. perfect aspect ratio
8. slimmer bezel
9. Dual sim
10. Non bloated with s-ware
11. MUCH MUCH CHEAPER!!
14. na7noo7 (Posts: 278; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
I thought this was the first smartphone with 4GB of RAM.
16. Ethos (Posts: 71; Member since: 08 Sep 2013)
1.Dual Sim support
2.SD Card support 32GB+64GB = 96GB Nice!
3.CPU 8 Core and DDR3 RAM
4.Gorila Glass 3
5.LTE/4G Cat 6 fastest LTE
6.Antutu score 38000 antutu 5 - 40000
7.Thinner 7.5mm so lighter
8.Any Location support
10.Better rear camera aperture f/2.0
17. JJOPQ (Posts: 55; Member since: 15 Nov 2014)
Huawei Honor 6 la version de haut configuration 4G Octa Core 3Go