Labor watchdog report accidentally outs the budget iPhone 5C, confirms plastic shell
The task is pretty easy, and I was able to work independently after a five-minute instruction from a veteran employee. It took around a minute to paste protective film on one rear cover. The new cell phone has not yet been put into mass production, so quantity is not as important. This makes our job more slow-paced than in departments that have begun mass production schedules.
2. mi55u (unregistered)
iPhone 5crap and iPhone 5sheeep
12. tiara6918 (Posts: 1106; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
iPhone 5crap would definitely sell well because of the blind sheeps and delusional fanboys
15. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5173; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
thats a ton load of cheap plastic in that picture. u forget too mention iCheap
3. Just.Me (Posts: 23; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
Apple is copying samsung ----- It took 4 years for apple to catch up to the I9000 Samsung Galaxy S.
5. alterecho (Posts: 465; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Yes, it took them 4 years to lower their quality to Samsung's grade of plasticks.
But Apple still haven't reached THAT level. Never will. No one will :P
7. Just.Me (Posts: 23; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
Samsung made affordable but good phones out of plastic.
Apple is making CHEAP but Crappy phones out of plastic. So i agree with you, It will take them a long long long time to reach samsungs level.
11. alterecho (Posts: 465; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
The phone's not out yet. You happen to have some insider knowledge?
14. xtian1103 (Posts: 352; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
"Samsung made affordable but good phones out of plastic." -LOL
17. Just.Me (Posts: 23; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
The millions of people who bought the Galaxy S series will agree. I got my I9000 back in the day for only $6 per month on a 24 month contract. Thats $6 for the phone + 20min Talk time + 100mb of data and 25sms. In my country, Nobody even considers Apple.
16. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5173; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
next thing we know Apple will patent polycarbonate PLASTIC and sue samsung for using the same material as we speak
6. scott5626 (Posts: 49; Member since: 01 Sep 2009)
Has everyone already forgotten the plastic 3gs? They've already done plastic.
8. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1531; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Oh I see.. the C stands for color of iPlastic, but the boxes looks much cooler than it. I think this iPlastic would not electrify people like aluminium does.
9. mas11 (Posts: 1005; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
"Accidentally" I think Apple encourages product leaks to draw attention.
10. SIGPRO (Posts: 317; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Apple apple apple......the hype will be over soon...max 2 years!
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 7786; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The fall lineup approaches, can't wait to see the finished products.