Jimmy Kimmel tells people an iPod touch is the iPad mini, they dig the design
1. Savage (unregistered)
People are aware of terms such as HD screen and bezels but still can't differentiate iPod Touch from iPad.
Makes me sick.
9. The.Dark.Knight.Rises (banned) (Posts: 72; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Stupid people! Stupid people everywhere!
12. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 211; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Just because people are stupid doesn't mean they are "iDiots".
I'm pretty sure most of these people don't own any Apple products. If they did, they could most likely tell the difference between the iDevices.
19. someones4 (Posts: 622; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
then perhaps they should just say so...
fyi, there aren't really any differences between the iproducts apart from size
25. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
ipad3 =/= ipad 4
28. -box- (Posts: 3944; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
In terms of UX/UI, correct.
Same boring stuff since 2007.
29. pliskin1 (Posts: 59; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Reminds me of the comic The Wizard of ID, where the king referred to his peasants as IDiots.
31. metalpoet (unregistered)
AKA: IF YOUR AN APPLE FAN, YOUR F***ING RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Thank you Jimmy Kimmel, not only from me but from Android and WP users everywhere.
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
I'll take all 4" 7.9" and 9.7" versions of iDevice thank you very much :)
4. Whateverman (Posts: 3235; Member since: 17 May 2009)
I just read that all kinds of wrong...
22. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9668; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You're pro Android one day and the next you're super pro Apple. Its getting annoying now Wendy...
23. wendygarett (unregistered)
saying something good about android doesn't mean i'm a pro android, must be your illusion...
26. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Identity crisis! When SHE's the man, she loves the bot and when HE's the woman, she loves the fruit.
5. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 412; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Even if they show a Nexus 7 and say it's the iPad Mini, they'll still believe it...
10. B3BLW29 (Posts: 238; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
And that why Apple sued Samsung in the first place ;).. fruit ninjas would be fruit ninjas lol
6. antmiu2 (Posts: 254; Member since: 19 Jun 2011)
jimmy nailed it with '' i feel like at this point apple is releasing products just to see if theres anything we wont buy ''
7. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Hilarious, even better than the iPhone 5 one.
8. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
lol....... im still getting the new iPod instead of miniPad :)
14. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
"cant afford the iphone5?
want a smaller phone?
buy the iphone5 mini!!!!
same phone functionality,same fabulous design, exceptional performance,
super fast LIGHTNING CONNECTOR,
all in a 3.5" SCREEN."
-its not just an iphone. but the iphone5. MINI.
the cheapest iphone yet. t(-__-t)
20. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
I believe its call a ipod nano?
Apple Robbing peolpe blind since the iPhone
24. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
haha. its like apple giving you possibilities. and you are the one to decide which to buy.
15. jan25 (Posts: 435; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
broadly speaking, those people will be sold on anything that society labels as a luxury.
17. Twisted247 (Posts: 281; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Yes they are called Apple customers, they will blindly buy it because its labeled as new.
18. someones4 (Posts: 622; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
This is fake... no amount of stupidity could account for all this... this depresses me....
21. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Sad part is I know these are all Americans :-(
Damn it, why im all always surrounded by iDiots
27. kylehudsons (Posts: 53; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
this proves that the people who arent aware about tech will juz buy any devices with the stupid half bitten apple logo on their back....
they even talk bout some stupid s**t in the video....
*facepalm x 100000000000000000000000000000*
30. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 807; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
indeed, ignorance is bliss. . . for my entertainment. LOL