Is iOS 7 making you dizzy? Jimmy Kimmel has the answer
There is another solution, proposed by the writers of the Jimmy Kimmel show who created a mock commercial for a new product designed to stop the motion sickness. We won't give it away, but we will tell you that the best part comes at the very end of the "ad" so don't turn your head from the screen!
source: JimmyKimmelLive via CNET
4. MobileKicker (Posts: 212; Member since: 19 Sep 2013)
How's my new profile picture
Apple looking cool huh
28. apple4never (Posts: 1032; Member since: 08 May 2013)
here comes apple with, your looking at it wrong
2. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Today everyone is just laughing from Apple and Apple users. Soon will be shame to take iPhone from your pocket in the street, because people around may start to laugh at you. :D
"Stop Looking at Your F**ing Phone Every 5 Seconds!"
Does that means that iPhone is f**ing phone? :D
3. amats69 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
This update makes my ipad 2 and ipad 4 runs like an android tab running on old version of android!so full of lags! And it drains my battery faster than ios 6. I hope apple give an update that can fix this issues..
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Is it possible to downgrade your devices from iOS 7 to iOS 6 ?
10. amats69 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Thats the bad news because i read an article (im not sure if in pa) that it is not possible to downgrade from ios7 to ios6..
17. sniper1087 (Posts: 453; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
lol is always possible and quite easy to be honest, download the IPSW of the version you want and put your iphone in DFU mode and it will give you an option, thats how developers flash older versions after testing betas as well.
29. kozza3 (Posts: 620; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
incorrect, Apple will not sign the old firmware and you will get error 3194
22. Finalflash (Posts: 2144; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Try to reformat your phone, and then sync nothing but the essentials. Then if it is still lagging, you are likely screwed (cause you can't downgrade now), otherwise you might be able to resolve your problem if it was caused by an app you installed.
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 15274; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Hilarious, the ending rocked! I need a box of that too.
21. jphillips63 (Posts: 197; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I see a lawsuit coming if this isn't resolved.
23. Dizpha (Posts: 5; Member since: 15 Sep 2013)
Hahaha!! I bet iFuuls are won't notice that...:-P
24. Dizpha (Posts: 5; Member since: 15 Sep 2013)
Hahaha!! I bet iFuuls won't notice that...:-P
25. tedkord (Posts: 7233; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Kimmel is hilarious. But he was funnier on the Man Show.