Huawei prepping a Google Edition Ascend P6 in its turn
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
H-H-Huawei?! Wow, things are starting to get exciting. Who's next?
5. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
The problem with this P6, it is underpowered. They should have used a quad core Snapdragon. At least the S4 variant, or the 600.
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
It is a quad core with Huawei's K3V2E, but that doesn't mean it's underpowered.
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
The P6 is a nice device for the €400, if the Google edition will get the same price tag, it'll be even better. This is a fine example when the product delivers right on the money, no 1080p, SD600 or LTE, but respectable performance, superb build, size and looks, good UI and a very good screen. Just 4 months ago this would've been a flagship, now you can get it in the mid-range.
3. quyenqchau0813 (unregistered)
I used to spell their name as "Hurray!!!"
4. faizan-sharif (Posts: 97; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
Huawei is just not using their sense, if they had been using Qualcoms processor instead of their OLD K3V2, which lies now in mid range category, then they could make their remarkable impact due to design, but when i know where this device lie, i will go for xperia SP rather,, bcz i believe Qualcom dual core krait at same price element is better then Huawei Quadcore
6. dorianb (Posts: 599; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
To sell this would have to be sold at the same / less than Nexus 4.
8. Doakie (Posts: 2066; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Pretty cool. I've been wanting to try a Huawei phone for a long time. Ever since I swung by a T-Mobile store long ago and played with a myTouch made by Huawei I was impressed with the build quality for a budget product. Now the one that I feel the most draw from is the Ascend Mate. I wish they'd release that on T-Mobile.
10. Mobilephile (Posts: 149; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
Tmo doesn't need to release it for you to use it on their network... just sayin :) it's a great device, you will love it. Once you go big you'll never go back