Huawei P6-U06 leaks again, to be world's slimmest smartphone
Huawei P6 - world's slimmest smartphone Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Google’s Project Ara: the first 'Lego' phone toys around with grand ideas
17 Apr 2014, 09:00
Huawei P6 - world's slimmest smartphone
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
looks like an xperia and iphone put together lol
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Definitely looks like an xperia bro lol
16. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1618; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Everything looks like an xperia to you. ..
11. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
The top and sides = iPhone, the botton rounded area = Sony Ericsson Satio~
21. robcar (Posts: 38; Member since: 18 Jan 2011)
It's just the joints at the top on both sides which is taken from the iPhone. Otherwise, it does not have the same rounded corners.
The bottom of the phone is the LG Viewty in inspired and according to me very nicely.
But as a whole resembles the Xperia Z.
3. marchels14 (unregistered)
I can imagine how crappie the battery will be.
4. yingcong6 (Posts: 22; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
f**king phone manufactures, today's phones are slim enough, don't put time on thinnest, put time on improving battery life. Exhausted on this kind of news. Phone is not going to work as thin as a piece of paper unless its body is flexible.
9. dashax10 (Posts: 15; Member since: 06 May 2013)
beautiful phone too bad the brand sucks and not known
12. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4840; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What do you mean? The brand doesn't suck and most people know what is a "Huawei"!
You say that because it is from China? Oh come on, even though it is from China, but that doesn't mean it is bad! :(
13. dashax10 (Posts: 15; Member since: 06 May 2013)
no i mean its not known as too its not on all 4 phone carriers and its not know no one talks about it
14. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4840; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
But you said "the brand sucks". No one talks about Huawei because when Huawei releases a new phone, they will not advertise it well like Samsung or Sony etc., they only advertise it on newspapers, they won't advertise it on TV or billboards.
20. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 239; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Actually, T-mobile carries it and Huawei supplies most of the bigger named prepaid carriers in the US. Also, ATT and Sprint's lines will soon contain mid to high end ranged huawei phones. World wide, they are a growing power house.
10. a961009 (Posts: 98; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
I think no one wants extremely thin phones...
18. chocolaking (Posts: 421; Member since: 22 May 2012)
I have a feeling that this phone sux. and i though tis an iphone.
19. speckledapple (Posts: 877; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Nice and thin and completely not usable when its too thin to last more than a few hours.
22. aiancane (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Jun 2013)
headphone socket placement is quite crtical, it's not so convenient putting it in the pocket, but everything else seems excellent. It's a price friendly gadget for those who can't afford high-end mobile phones like me haha... I just got mine from merimobiles.com I'm unboxing it while looking for some reviews.