- Start the Google Play Store app from the homescreen
- Tap on the Menu button and pick Settings
- Scroll down to the User Controls submenu, and tap on the Set or Change PIN option
- Choose a PIN that will be easy for you to remember, but hard for the kids to guess, and reenter it after pressing OK
- Now checkmark the box next to the Use PIN for purchases option, and the phone will ask for the digit code with each in-app purchase try
2. Scroll down and tap on the Restrictions option
3. Enable Restrictions and set an easy for you to remember password, which should, however, not be easy to guess for users of your gear
On Start ,tap Kid's Corner and then tap Next. (You can also get to Kid's Corner via Settings in the App list.)
To add content to Kid's Corner, tap Games, Music, Videos, or Apps, select the items you want to add, and then tap Done
When you're finished adding things, tap Next.
If your phone doesn't already have a lock screen password, you'll have a chance to set one now and ensure that your child can't get to your Start screen from Kid's Corner. Tap Set password, type your password, and then tap Done.
Tap Finish to leave setup and open Kid's Corner.