Google Wallet goes live with major retailers: pay with your phone, get a discount
1. ayephoner (Posts: 836; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
i'd definitely try it, especially if there are savings involved.
2. android_hitman (Posts: 591; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
i would try it to if i would live in US :)
yet another way to make corporations richer than they are :))
3. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
to save a buck i might try it. Pretty smart of them.. i wouldnt have tried it otherwise.
4. KEVlN (Posts: 83; Member since: 19 Aug 2011)
I think some of the reactions were a little exaggerated but this is indeed a step in the right direction. I cant wait to pick up a non-verizon prime.
11. Ivan6479 (Posts: 243; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Well with apps like "wheres my droid" one can remotely wipe the phones sd card and the phones entire data if it really came down to you not being able to get it back, but this wonderful app also lets you locate your phone using its gps and if you happen to lose it around the house and the ringer is turned off you can also send a keyword to the phone via text which will make it ring/vibrate on its loudest setting. Oh and this is a password protected app that can't be removed without entering a password. Not a bad app, but if you do want to have to ability to wipe the phones data and SD card then you will have to go with the pro version, which is $3.99 otherwise it is free for the other functions. :)
6. evo-ninja (Posts: 31; Member since: 23 May 2011)
I don't pay my phone bill now, if I use it as a wallet it's over
8. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
I would hope anyone who has their phone configured to function as their credit card would put a pass code on it.
Otherwise you deserve to get robbed.
9. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
ill definitly try it out ! now i just need the phone that has nfc
10. JGuinan007 (Posts: 631; Member since: 19 May 2011)
I want it bad but I have an Inspire4g and it won't work with it. Wawa has NFC in all its stores and I want to use it there.