CreatePDF for iOS is Adobe's official app for converting PDF files
PDF Expert 2.5, for instance, carries the same price tag, and there is also PDF Converter in the App Store, which is a bit cheaper.
Adobe has listed the following app features for its iOS-tailored PDF app:
- Creates PDF files that look exactly like the original using the same technology as Adobe Acrobat.
- Consistent, high-fidelity PDF conversion independent of device or software. Uses Adobe’s online services to ensure there is no compromise on quality or performance. The service does not keep a copy of your original or the PDF document.
- Creates PDF files that meet accessibility standards.
- Preserves links, end notes, foot notes and creates bookmarks automatically in PDF files converted from Office documents
- Preserves Transitions and converts Multi-media Content for Power Point files.
- Convert email attachments or files stored in the cloud or any application by opening them within the Adobe CreatePDF application.
- Hand over converted PDF files to other applications, including sending as email attachments with one touch
Enticed? Hit the source link below if you want to take it for a spin.
source: Adobe CreatePDF (iTunes link)
1. Lucas777 (Posts: 2121; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
but why wud u be creating pdfs from ur phone...
3. E.N. (Posts: 2218; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
very true. But I guess you can use it for webpages, emails, writing documents etc. It's probably more useful for iPad users though.
4. protozeloz (Posts: 5328; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
maybe not creating but editing documents I can see using this to modify work. it will be even ore useful if it had OCR
2. Chris5205 (unregistered)
Yawn. There's like 5 million websites that offer the exact same thing for free and can be accessed from any mobile phone's browser. No software installation required.