PDF Expert 2.5, for instance, carries the same price tag, and there is also PDF Converter in the App Store, which is a bit cheaper.
Adobe has listed the following app features for its iOS-tailored PDF app:
- Creates PDF files that look exactly like the original using the same technology as Adobe Acrobat.
- Consistent, high-fidelity PDF conversion independent of device or software. Uses Adobe’s online services to ensure there is no compromise on quality or performance. The service does not keep a copy of your original or the PDF document.
- Creates PDF files that meet accessibility standards.
- Preserves links, end notes, foot notes and creates bookmarks automatically in PDF files converted from Office documents
- Preserves Transitions and converts Multi-media Content for Power Point files.
- Convert email attachments or files stored in the cloud or any application by opening them within the Adobe CreatePDF application.
- Hand over converted PDF files to other applications, including sending as email attachments with one touch
Enticed? Hit the source link below if you want to take it for a spin.
source: Adobe CreatePDF (iTunes link)