Bloggers think Apple will announce redesigned iPad this month
1. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
This must be a redesign with PVR Rouge GPU and A15 Quadcores A7™
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If there is a product that I would buy from Apple, it would have to be a MacBook Pro. Yes there are computers with the same specs out there, but realistically CL has MBP's with Quad i7's for $1100.
Back on topic: An iPad with such specs would be untouchable. Screen resolution needs a little bump since the N10 and future tablets will support the same or higher resolutions.
17. Hemlocke (unregistered)
Really, once you get much beyond 1080p, it is just posturing. The iPad's screen and the Nexus 10's screen are beyond anything our eyes can discern individual pixels on, so going higher is useless. I would rather see resolutions stay where they are and battery life get upgraded significantly.
23. Jack1192 (Posts: 35; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
Battery life is something a lot of users are complaining about, but I have yet to see any response from the major device manufacturers in their current devices, excluding Motorola of course with their Razr HD, Razr Maxx, and Razr Maxx HD.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on the 1080p devices that are flooding the market right now.
22. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
According to rumors.. they are actually designing something new
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Apple has gone from the 3rd gen iPad to the 5th gen much too quickly.
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If this rumor is to be true, which is why I'll have my giant salt shaker ready, that would mean three generations of iPads in a year. That's not good.
16. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Unless Dalrymple confirms it, the 'rumors' are just so much noise.
Jim has been silent about an 'impending' iPad. More like June/July/August for an iPad announcement.
24. Jack1192 (Posts: 35; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
I think the jump from 3rd gen to 4th gen was more related to the new lightning port than anything else. Hopefully they will be back to the same one-year cycle they had before. So I'm hoping Apple will launch new iPads around the 4th quarter of this year.
9. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2275; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
I know how it's going to look,, thinner, smaller, and maybe the headphone jack, will be located on the side now :-\ .. Which will be patented, respectfully !!!
15. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh, redesigned? They only make it taller and taller!
18. berry889 (Posts: 23; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
redesign outside... same UI design inside.... Apple....
19. Xolar (Posts: 57; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
i want them to redesign their products
mostly the ui
20. Daftama (Posts: 619; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
It will be full 8.0 now why because we need to make profit on cases 2 3 and 4th ipad are same same cases but no profit...
26. selena1000 (Posts: 84; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
if the ipad looks like in the leaked photos it will be my first tablet :-)