Red Nokia Lumia 1020 is coming to Italy according to firmware leak
Already available in black, white and yellow, Nokia plans on expanding the color choice for buyers of the camera-centric Nokia Lumia 1020. The top-shelf Windows Phone 8 handset is coming in red to the Italian market according to official firmware found at Nokia's Care Suite. Each ROM is separated by color making it easy to see that a red variant is on the way.
The discovery was made by an Italian Windows Phone blog and while it shows that the red Nokia Lumia 1020 would be coming to the Italian market, that doesn't preclude it from eventually being available in other markets. The Nokia Lumia 1020 offers a 41MP PureView camera and is an AT&T exclusive in the U.S.
source: WindowsBlogItalia (translated) via WMPoweruser
- Display 4.5" 768 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 41 MP / 1.2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
- Battery 2000 mAh(13.3h 3G talk time)
Posts: 1548; Member since: Jun 04, 2013
posted on Sep 01, 2013, 6:16 AM 13
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):