iOS Display Recorder makes it to the App Store
1. andro. (Posts: 1957; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
No easy screenshot function in ios? I actually didn't know that. It'll be a new feature of ios 7 no doubt!
3. Jay_F (Posts: 236; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
It does have an easy screenshot function. It doesn't have screen recording.
4. Astreo (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 May 2011)
troll. iphone has been able to take screenshots forever. androids on the otherhand need to download apps just to do such a simple task. this article is talking about screen recording.
5. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4065; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Not for Samsung... You just need to hit the home and lock button. At least for some Samsung devices
7. DigitalBoy05 (Posts: 203; Member since: 04 Jun 2011)
press the power button and home button at the same time and it takes a screenshot.
2. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
yep Apple is blocking this app so they can say they created it in the new ios software. If this comes to android this would be great all the tango video sexy chats i can record now with out her knowing lol
6. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
hahahaha!!! LMFAO on the sexy chat! nice one! will try that!
9. thanglvan (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Apr 2013)
Display Recorder now becomes free app. User can download Xcode project to build it or request Adhoc build.
h t t p:// displayrecorder.net