iOS 8 concept shows realistic merging of Control Center and multitasking
1. giper54 (Posts: 13; Member since: 06 May 2010)
That's not an original idea. BlackBerry 10 already does that.
4. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 8980; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
We can't tell since no one use blackberries.
5. ilkinandr92 (Posts: 45; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
maybe you can tell that Samsung already has round Icons and next thing you gonna say they stole it from iPhones
15. irvinkeith (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
I'm sorry but this comment just made me laugh so hard LOL!!!!!!
6. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
That just sounds like a usability nightmare. I accidentally pull up the little menu on my iPad way too often when browsing the web. I can't imagine a design that actually pulls me out the app when that happens!
7. grahaman27 (Posts: 361; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
picky picky. fine, you can keep using your windows xp tablet.
10. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Just saying this would not be an improvement to my "XP tablet" ;)
8. wilsong17 (unregistered)
multi tasking really i must be dreaming
11. JMartin22 (Posts: 1799; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Michael, you're typically one of the more credible journalist and writers on this site. I didn't expect a trash piece about some fan's unrealistic concept idealistic show off of something that will never exist in the official product, from you.
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 18446; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude shutup for crying out loud. This is a tech site man, stop whining all the time. That's all u do.
13. SAO101789 (Posts: 123; Member since: 10 Feb 2014)
I honestly want a iphone with a metro look but of course they copied so much from windows already. But still I like my ios apps in a metro look. Still love WP and nokia tho. Hard to choose when the new phones come out!