Will T-Mobile launch this beast as the Samsung Hercules or as the Galaxy S II?
Will T-Mobile launch this beast as the Samsung Hercules or as the Samsung Galaxy S II?
The Samsung Hercules is equipped with 16GB of internal ROM, 1GB of RAM and microSD memory can be expanded by as much as 32GB. According to a T-Mobile roadmap that we reported on, this monster could launch on September 26th. Whether or not it launches as the Samsung Hercules or the Samsung Galaxy S II is still unclear. As we had told you, the remaining three of the top four carriers in the country are expected to offer the Samsung Galaxy S II as the Verizon Function, the AT&T Attain and the Sprint Within.
1. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 11 Jul 2011, 23:30 0 0
I wonder if it will be as fast and smooth as the sgs2. I wonder if they are going to make this phone for verizon and sprint too. Poor AT&T the infuse doesn't look too great anymore.
7. frankied101 posted on 12 Jul 2011, 10:46 0 4
Did u read the whole article? It says that itll come out for sprint att and verizon with their name the att version ill be the attain...
9. Thump3rDX17 posted on 12 Jul 2011, 11:53 3 0
this is not the Galaxy S II friend. this is a different phone.
10. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 12 Jul 2011, 16:01 2 1
I did read the whole article, apparently you didnt.
14. lilly0x (unregistered) posted on 12 Jul 2011, 22:51 3 0
This is not the same phone. GSII has a 4.3" screen and this "hercules" has a 4.5" screen.
2. codymws posted on 12 Jul 2011, 00:47 1 0
Forget T-Mobile, I want this thing on Verizon! Oh, and don't forget LTE!
3. som posted on 12 Jul 2011, 07:33 1 0
I wishes Samsung make the Hercules shorter form factor on the same screen 4.5" now it is too long more like mini-tablet.
5. Thump3rDX17 posted on 12 Jul 2011, 09:10 0 0
oh ew. a Qualcomm processor? what happened to the Exynos? is it not passing with the FCC or something?
6. remixfa posted on 12 Jul 2011, 09:27 0 0
im hoping the exynos is a suprize. it hasnt passed FCC yet, so its still all speculation on the actual processor...
but why do they KEEP CALLING IT AN INFUSE ON STEROIDS?!?! the Infuse is a SINGLE CORE processor, this is a dual core. Call it the SGS2's brother if u want, but the only thing it has in common with the infuse is the slightly larger screen. Everything else screems SGS2.
8. Jeromeo posted on 12 Jul 2011, 11:26 0 0
You meant 850/1900 is for AT&T (not T-Mobile which is AWS 1700).
12. gaby1451 posted on 12 Jul 2011, 17:38 1 0
What would really make this beast a Hercules is if it had a qHD resolution screen at 4.5in. Mmmm...
15. Audelio13 posted on 16 Jul 2011, 00:17 0 0
Seems like this will replace my Captivate, until an LTE device comes out for at&t, until then I won't upgrade. :o