Verizon to showcase it's Holiday line-up on November 5th
This article contains unofficial information.
1. rath (Posts: 25; Member since: 14 Aug 2009)
Good for Verizon with new phones every month, how about the coverage areas.
14. Dadler22 (Posts: 161; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
I enjoy how you spelled there wrong. for being the "man" of VZW I figured you would at least be out of High School.
17. gomets15217 (Posts: 38; Member since: 13 Jul 2008)
I enjoy how you incorrectly corrected someone. their is spelled correctly, its just the wrong form of the word for the situation. please stop being a douche. thanks
2. TheEclectic (Posts: 77; Member since: 23 Sep 2009)
Here's to hoping some info on the Passion gets released then.
3. mulda71 (Posts: 42; Member since: 25 Jun 2009)
amen. screw the calgary, if that is the 3rd android on vz I am going to jump out of my basement window.
16. MikeG77 (Posts: 402; Member since: 24 Nov 2008)
Personally im only intrested in 2 phones mentioned on this list which are the Omnia II and the Passion.
18. WinstonSmith (Posts: 4; Member since: 30 Oct 2009)
What is the Passion? I know nothing of this phone.... Who makes it? What OS?
20. tedkord (Posts: 11619; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
It's rumored to be the HD2 (or VEEEEEERY similar)with Android instead of WM.
21. tedkord (Posts: 11619; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
4. biggles (Posts: 222; Member since: 15 Oct 2009)
Perfect. On November 5th I'll learn whether or not the Passion is real and is coming to Verizon by Xmas so that I'll know whether to wait or buy the Eris on November 6th. Verizon actually showing some customer appreciation by keeping us informed. Did they lose a bet or something?
5. krochisy (Posts: 8; Member since: 24 Sep 2009)
I hope they have some info about the Palm Pre or at least some units running on their network, I am eagerly waiting for that phone.
6. jrcrow79 (Posts: 477; Member since: 02 May 2008)
ahahah..jump out of yer basement window!..dont forget yer snowboots man!
7. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
has anyone read the review for the moto droid? :-( now i have second thoughts about getting the phone let me know what you guys think about the review...
8. vzw fanman (Posts: 1976; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
you can go to youtube and search motorola droid and see lots of reviews.
10. friendlyfisher (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Oct 2009)
vzwman, why the second thoughts? Everything I've seen seems to be pretty impressive, from the OS to the internals. It's a pretty snappy phone with a physical keyboard and a decent camera.
11. luisandres58 (Posts: 21; Member since: 16 Mar 2009)
not only that..they all agree on that the phone is the best android by far on the market so far....mostly the only knock is on the KB board that is too cramped.....pnce u get used to it there isn't a problem for sure....
12. xcalibur (Posts: 49; Member since: 18 May 2009)
I was going to get it but the keyboard was my deal breaker, but I would suggest you go to the store and try it for yourself.
13. vzw fanman (Posts: 1976; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
what phone do you have now? i'll take anything over my storm. :-)
19. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
i have a dare right now. i also have a voyager and the envtouch
22. jgillespie928 (Posts: 4; Member since: 02 Nov 2009)
Samsung has updated its teaser site for the Omnia II (i920),https://www.samsungmobileusa.c
om/Omnia2PL.aspx.The blacked out graphic of the device now includes a swash of color (at top of the device graphic), which appears to indicate that Verizon's release of Omnia II may be imminent (perhaps to coincide with Thursday's press conference).
23. jgillespie928 (Posts: 4; Member since: 02 Nov 2009)
UPDATE ... Samsung has pulled the "swash of color" from the Omnia II (i920) teaser site. Now it's back to the old solid black graphic.
24. cowsrockalot (Posts: 34; Member since: 02 Nov 2009)
I totally want the Chocolate touch! But it's not half as cool as the BL40.
25. cowsrockalot (Posts: 34; Member since: 02 Nov 2009)
And will the BL40 come out in the USA?