Verizon to get Palm Pre Plus, LG VS750, and Motorola Devour smartphones
This article contains unofficial information.
Thanks to our tipsters for all the info!
Motorola Devour/Calgary Preliminary Specifications
Palm Pre Specifications (Sprint) | Review (Sprint)
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
13. magnumfinger (Posts: 5; Member since: 04 Jan 2010)
I say flood the market with Android. The more phone styles there are the more niche markets Android will saturate, the wider the user base = the better the apps! I’m very happy with the Droid hardware wise. There’s always room for improvement with any piece of technology, but overall very pleased. Now I’m just getting excited watching the Market grow, the apps getting more solid, and the app options becoming more high calibur. Seeing Moto Devour landing on sub-100 will be sweet. Details:http://bit.ly/motorola-devour-detailed-preview
2. saneok (Posts: 77; Member since: 01 Oct 2009)
verizon's palm pre better be much better than sprint's or im not interested. I hope Palm took out all the flaws of the first Pre and made a much better device for Verizon.. but i might just be dreaming...
3. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
I hope Palm has an even better device than the Pre Plus for Sprint. The Sprint adopters ought to feel like guinea pigs if that isn't the case
4. theGodpapa (Posts: 181; Member since: 15 Dec 2009)
The actual Pre that was on Sprint got rejected, this is a revamped version of it, but Palm really is a day late and a dollar short. Android is dominating VZW sales and that is far better than any new OS palm is going to try and spin off as revolutionary. Next time Palm does an exclusive, do you really think that they are going to Sprint with it first again?
5. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
Yes I do, really do want to see what the plus is all about
8. SellPhones82 (Posts: 488; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
It will either be more internal memory or an SD slot...my guess is a 16 gig Pre.
12. saneok (Posts: 77; Member since: 01 Oct 2009)
that's probably a good guess... but i hope thats not the only improvement...
6. tshow84 (Posts: 65; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
anyone else think that the vs750 is the verizon version of the gm750 for vodafone? in which case, what a waste...
7. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
If the Plus has ptt and a better body that would be so wrong
9. gzoneman (Posts: 5; Member since: 20 Nov 2009)
Pre, Iphone? Pre, Iphone? hummmmmmm what is a verizon customer to do????
10. hmcougar09 (Posts: 137; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
The Pre better be KICK BUTT on VZW! I hope it is.
11. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
I'm glad the other carriers will get some Web OS love, if for no other reason than to compare the required plans for each