Unlocked, SIM free BlackBerry Z10 available from Clove starting March 1st
U.S. launch of the BlackBerry Z10 could take place earlier than expected. Rather than the late March launch date expected for the Z10 to conquer America, T-Mobile has been trying to cut at least two weeks off the release date for the BlackBerry Z10 on its pipeline. Frank Sickinger, who is T-Mobile's head of business sales, said last week that the Z10 is more stable than anticipated and hinted that the carrier could rush the phone through its carrier testing earlier than thought. Six to eight weeks after the launch of the BlackBerry Z10, the physical QWERTY equipped BlackBerry Q10 is expected to be released.
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
2. robotgedek (Posts: 8; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
dude dat price tag seems a bit too high. (Aside from build quality, since the app support is still horrible. Well, I hope they improve it quickly)
3. Johnnokia (Posts: 870; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Extremely overpriced, It does not deserve at all
5. StreetNerd (Posts: 764; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
its overpriced coz everything is cheaper in the US -_-'
6. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i gotta say its really over price! its not really worthy for the price!
but i love BB10!! its just that this is not the rigt price!!! it should be around $600
7. jonartpop (Posts: 168; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
I love Z10 and hope to have one to replace my bold but it's really overprice, don't even think about getting one now.
8. depeche (Posts: 63; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Everything is lacking APPS & OVERPRICED when it first comes out!
Nothing new there.. wait a couple of months and it will be all good...
9. NateAdam8 (Posts: 388; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
The Price is like Blackberry shot themselves in the Ass with a Harpoon and left it there so they can sit down on it for fun
10. Zenik (Posts: 5; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
I am confused how i unlock my BlackBerry Z10 now? I found safeunlockcode .com service any person use their service?