Touch Diamond is now available for purchase
The Diamond is the second-generation Touch phone, with lots of improvements in both hardware and software aspect. It runs on Windows Mobile 6.1, has advanced home screen plug-in, features great Internet browser based on Opera and is supposed to be as responsive as the iPhone, something untypical for WM smartphone. Check out its launch coverage report, for many photos, information and videos.
The price at the moment varies depending on the shop and is aroun $780 to $900, which is quite reasonable for such high-end phone. Once it launches with carriers around the world, the Diamond is expected to become a hit, and that is why HTC predicted that 3 million units will be sold before the end of the year. It will also be one of the main reasons for Windows Mobile smartphones’ increased sales.
Link to DechoWireless
Link to PopularElect
Link to Welectronics
Link to ImportGSM
1. (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
I hope you know this is not an iPhone nor was the manufacturer Apple. This has the WM 6.1 platform.
9. (unregistered) posted on 29 May 2008, 12:25 0 0
Apple users are scum of the earth and the iphone is a over priced door stop. Get off your high horse and step into the real world.
2. (unregistered) posted on 27 May 2008, 19:33 0 0
Does anyone know when a US 3G version is expected?
3. (unregistered) posted on 28 May 2008, 07:48 0 0
Love this phone but I didn't even pay that much for my laptop.
4. (unregistered) posted on 28 May 2008, 08:46 0 0
I know? I mean, it would be awesome...... If the US got some 3g love .....
5. (unregistered) posted on 28 May 2008, 08:58 0 0
Yea , I have no problem paying the $$$, i just want US 3G if i am paying such a high price.
6. Luckyray (unregistered) posted on 28 May 2008, 15:12 0 0
THE US GSM CARRIERS SUCK. THEY ARE STILL OUTADATED GPRS and ONLY A FEW SPOTS offer EDGE... SO IF YOU ARE ASKING 3G SUCH AS UMTS/WCDMA FEATURES -- FORGET ABOUT IT... LIKE I SAID USA GSM OPERATORS SUCK ...
7. (unregistered) posted on 28 May 2008, 22:21 0 0
Im in the US and At&t has 3g coverage at my house. Do some research, dolt.
8. (unregistered) posted on 29 May 2008, 07:38 0 0
Wait now i'm confused is this CDMA?????
10. (unregistered) posted on 29 May 2008, 16:12 0 0
Ya I work at Verizon and at&t does have 3g. Lets do a little research bud.
11. (unregistered) posted on 29 May 2008, 17:51 0 0
This is a 3G phone and will work in the US on ATT
12. importgsm posted on 29 May 2008, 22:32 0 0
ImportGSM has it for $775:http://www.importgsm.com/produ
13. pollster (unregistered) posted on 30 May 2008, 06:45 0 0
I want to purchase this phone today - does this phone work in us on AT&T 3G network - I know it work with sim card - but will get get 3g speed./ would the administrartor or someone who knows respond!
14. someone (unregistered) posted on 30 May 2008, 09:34 0 0
No, the 3G of this version will work only in Europe and Asia
15. Confused Rachi (unregistered) posted on 30 Jun 2008, 21:45 0 0
Ok, not to sound like an idiot, but i want to get my stories straight. This phone has 3g, but it is only working in Europe/Asia. Correct? Anyway i heard a North American version is coming out "later in 2008" so we'll wait and see.