This girly Android smartphone comes with liquid cooling, racing stripes
1. galaxymega6.3 (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 08 May 2013)
two reason to say no to this divice, one is girly, the other one is the Japanese product
4. adjou (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 Jul 2010)
Wow, because it is a Japanese product? Weakest argument ever...
Coming from galaxymega6.3. Fanboy much? -_-'
This is proper innovation, not some software gimmick
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5385; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"...the other one is the Japanese product"
Could you explain what exactly you don't like about Japanese products? Or maybe it is not about the products at all?
7. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1085; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
he must be confused between japanese and chinese.
coz them people all look alike :D
22. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Japanese manufacturing is not bad at all. If he meant Chinese then hes a hypocrite because the Galaxy phones are made in China.
25. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
He forgot that Sony, the company who made the sensor for the S4, is Japanese.
29. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5385; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I don't think that he forgot that, I'm sure that he never knew that.
10. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Japanese-branded products are better than both Korean and Chinese sh!t. I always go for made in japan stuff and buy things and sundry from outlets like DAISO.
13. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
It'd be wrong to deny that the Japanese make quality electronics, but you'd be wrong to say that Korea doesn't. Also, China -is- catching up, much to the dismay of some.
Besides, it's hard to not expect bias for Japan coming from someone with 'kurogane' in their name, as well as what looks to be a 5-year-old wearing panties on her head.
16. taikucing (unregistered)
true, perhaps in electronic sector, the korean & chinese can catch up the Japanese. But from automotive sector, the korean is still far behind. Japanese joins motorsport like formula 1, motogp, etc. and builds supercars & superbikes.
20. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Well of course I know that. We aren't talking about automotive tech here, so I don't know why you brought that up.
It's funny that people red-thumbed my previous comment. I would hope it's because of rudeness and not the truth of it...
14. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5042; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
No dude, you're wrong. Chinese branded products aren't bad at all, like Huawei, their phones aren't bad at all. And don't forget, China is catching up.
Not all Chinese branded products are bad!
26. SleepingOz (unregistered)
The Oppo Find 5, which is a chinese smartphone, is considered as a better smartphone than the Sony XZ, according to lots of reviews. How do you explain that?
2. joey_sfb (Posts: 2481; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Hope more phone manufacturer use liquid cooling. I have it on my desk top PC. Keep the pc silent and cool during my gaming session.
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Except for the looks, that thing is no girl-stuff inside.
9. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Now if Samsung use this on there S5 with E5450Exynos Dual+Quadcore=6xA15, or 8xA15 clocked at 2.9Ghz, man whatever you thro at it, no matter how many widgets, live wallpapers wild running 40+apps, this thing will load in an instance, web browsing will be way much faster.
Antutu would score 60.000+ holy moly cow...
15. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5042; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
TROLL, no more impossible imaginations please!
24. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 879; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
TROLL it's nor just about hardware not many people get his never the less i like it when companies like these try something new they're testing things to advance in the industry
28. Jack58221 (Posts: 120; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
I want some of what troll was smoking... looks like his world is bright and colorful... like an amoled, over the top colorful....
12. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2158; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
The white one doesn't even look girly... Also, pink is cool!
18. Nick_T (Posts: 140; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Wait until you see the sparkly charm it comes with :)
17. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I wouldn't mind getting a pink one for my wifey...
21. karimhasebou (Posts: 11; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
good thinking. i wish samsung would learn from them. my note 2 gets uncomfortable to hold after playing for 15 minutes near the top
23. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6107; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Japan knows what the consumers wants and also know how too attract female consumers too and our u.s. counterpart can't do this.
27. GhostBear (Posts: 18; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
I've been wondering how long before this would show up in a mobile device.