The nano-SIM saga continues: vote postponed, RIM says Apple is cheating with proxies
1. andro. posted on 30 Mar 2012, 04:30 21 1
Apple acting corruptly......sure not,is this possible?!
5. Borrie69 posted on 30 Mar 2012, 06:04 9 0
I am not surprised Apple is doing this. Apple can't play fair or come up with something original like Microsoft or Android so it acts like a spoiled kid that plays dirty in order to get things. Apple didn't invent the tablet with the Ipad, Microsoft did. Apple copied so much from Android that it's basically a Windows version of Android. the only good thing Apple is good at is cheating, creating lawsuits, copyrighting and playing dirty. All you Apple trolls will hate this but it's the truth and you know it.
6. PhoneArenaUser posted on 30 Mar 2012, 06:10 4 0
Repairing the New iPad sucks and it is part of Apple politics too. Also build quality doesn't look so good it is more cheaper than solid...
You can watch or download video from here:
7. darktranquillity posted on 30 Mar 2012, 06:35 10 0
Nowadays half bitten apple represents greed and fraud.
10. smartphone posted on 30 Mar 2012, 07:24 4 0
why apple is in this. They only make 1 model per year.
Nexr they will ask to put sim in gold tray.
11. wendygarett (limited) 4 days ago posted on 30 Mar 2012, 08:47 1 2
Dear RIM, Define business to us please... This is business!!! Wake up already!!
12. PhoneCritic posted on 30 Mar 2012, 09:08 3 0
Unfortunatley all manufactures have pulled stunts like this some succesful and some have been caught and exposed. Truly here Apple has been exposed and the Judging body needs to step up and do the right thing which is to clearly disqualify the parties signed up by Apple. I don not hate any company be it Apple, Google, Microsoft, Samsung, LG, Rim etc.... I am an agnostic when it comes to tech. whatever get the Job done best. However, Right is right and Wrong is wrong and here it seems Apple is doing a wrong.
13. cncrim posted on 30 Mar 2012, 12:00 0 0
Sneaky but when come down bussiness there is no such thing is play nice.
14. roscuthiii posted on 30 Mar 2012, 12:17 0 0
Man, that RDF is really taking a beating lately.