The latest Oppo Find 7 "50MP" photo leaks and video sample are a mixed bag
1. apple4never (Posts: 1026; Member since: 08 May 2013)
im on the fence for the camera on this, maybe a comparison with the 1020 and Z1?
3. sip1995 (Posts: 1186; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
Z1 okay, but i think that the Find 7 can't beat the Nokia lumia 1020....cuz nothing else comes close.
20. apple4never (Posts: 1026; Member since: 08 May 2013)
i mean like compare a 50mp image from the find 7 vs the full 41mp shot from the lumia, using the lumia as a benchmark
19. Ashoaib (Posts: 2643; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Blur is a result of a shakky hand... to test true performance of zooming feature, phone should be mounted on a stand... though in real life scenario hardly anyone use stand but for test purpose phone should be mounted on stand otherwise its not fair with this phone to leave it bypass human limitation(shakiness of hand)
22. noler (Posts: 216; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
What are you talking about??
Mounted on a stand will make 10 identical images to stitch them together into a fake 50MP image. This is %100 pure gimmick.
24. Ashoaib (Posts: 2643; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Wah wah wah... very intelligent answer... I am talking the same thing what this post is about. dont just run your mouth like a silly.. this post is already talking about 50mp picture by combining 10 shoots together and resulting in a one great shot, you are talking like you are telling something which nobody knows...
14. Ashoaib (Posts: 2643; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Thats not bad... quite an impressive job, camera is way better then many out there... lets see, who will be the first to copy this zooming feature, sammy, apple or lg?
2. Topcat488 (Posts: 1191; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
This camera is amazing!!! I can see in the windows, i can see the korean womans' face when zoomed in. I can see Nokia fans hating on this phones camera, huh oh...
6. Tizen007 (Posts: 574; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
I think that's China... Oppo is a Chinese company after all.
15. Ashoaib (Posts: 2643; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
So what? good thing is a good thing regarless of its origin...
4. Harold1066 (Posts: 17; Member since: 01 Jun 2012)
I think the idea of using a 13MP sensor to simulate a 50MP snapshot is an interesting use of the technology, and while the implementation is less than perfect, it is also likely something that can be addressed in future software updates.
16. Ashoaib (Posts: 2643; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Technology or features can be improved over time, so its ok and an impressive job
7. darkskoliro (Posts: 1039; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Not as good of an idea as Asus's Super shot where they make a really good 2MP shot. Its actually amazing see the mobilegeeks youtube video of it.
8. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 307; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
For all its worth, it's still a new feature. Plenty of room for improvement. It's us consumers that would benefit from it, crappy or not for its first time. I'm excited.
10. Lauticol (Posts: 237; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
So basically the 50Mpx image is just a software trick.
Waiting for some port to other devices so I can use it. That's the magic of Android
11. fireblade (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Meh, 50 MP is just a marketing gimmick. I wonder how big the sensor is.
17. Ashoaib (Posts: 2643; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
There should be a special sensor of NASA's telescope for you big sensor guy... learn to appreciate an effort, this feature is not bad after all
12. f35hunter (Posts: 210; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
i think that in some pictures the shooters hand was shaking too much make the snaps blurrier especially in 50mp mode
18. Ashoaib (Posts: 2643; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Yeah, you have a point, I was thinking the same... blur is a result of a shakky hand... to test true performance of zooming feature, phone should be mounted on a stand... though in real life scenario hardly anyone use stand but for test purpose phone should mounted on stand...
13. Vanster (Posts: 124; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
just use L1020, and you'll get the big image with high quality and amazing clarity,
or its brother dslr tele lense
21. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2016; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
I'm not all that impressed, nothing comes close, too my 1020 :).....yet
25. TOTjoe (Posts: 2; Member since: 02 Jan 2014)
I don't know why there's so much hate out there. Look you people..The world isn't just made up of Apple, Samsung, LG, Nokia, Sony & HTC. There's a whole lot of chinese companies that's rising up and unless you've actually had a hands on with these devices, your hate is like saying that a plate of fried rice taste disgusting just because someone else told you so. When in actual fact you have not even tried it.
Not everything that comes out of China is crap or a gimmick. There are a number of companies actually trying to innovate and do something good. While it may not be as good as it was intended to be, you are still able to see some good results from it. There are numerous reasons as to why Chinese companies are able to offer their products at a cheaper price, and it's not always because the quality of their product is terrible. I've used a Xiaomi Mi3, Huawei p6 & Mate, and a lenovo K910. They are all amazing in terms of build quality, performance and price.
I'm not dissing the bigger companies as i do love what the xperia Z2 and HTC one has to offer. But what i'm trying to say is that until you've actually tried the device, save your hate for after you've tried it and really hate it.