Take a look at the iPhone 5 landscape keyboard
17. smartphone posted on 10 Aug 2012, 05:35 13 4
exactly, this article makes no sense, when I finished the article I thought phonearena is acting like PR for Apple.
20. HTCFreak posted on 10 Aug 2012, 06:04 12 6
They still post more articles about Android than iOS, so stfu....
23. smartphone posted on 10 Aug 2012, 06:34 10 5
Android has so many OEMs and Apple is one . Apple has more article if you compare to any other manufacturer.
my comment was not offensive to anyone and your use of rubbish language shows you are a10th grade child. grow up
48. E.N. posted on 10 Aug 2012, 20:32 1 1
Considering that iPhone/iPad makes up such a large portion of today's smartphone/tablet users, you should actually expect more iOS news.
25. pkiran1996 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 07:52 3 1
@HHTCFreak That's probably because iOS is limited to only one device you idiot. Obviously there's going to be more articles on android because it's available on hundreds of devices. And swearing only highlights your immaturity.
43. InspectorGadget80 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 19:20 0 1
But this is pointless in my opinion
4. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 10 Aug 2012, 03:33 8 5
6. pokedude750 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 03:37 8 7
Apple: You said our Trademarked word without a License! *Lawsuit Initiated*
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 10 Aug 2012, 03:37 7 5
Look out people qwerty keyboards are making a comback.....with android that is
+1 for qwerty
7. wendygarett (limited) 3 days ago posted on 10 Aug 2012, 03:38 1 3
I'm confused... Which keyboard is better... this? or Blackberry 10??
19. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 10 Aug 2012, 05:47 7 2
Swiftkey app on Android.
8. lukasound posted on 10 Aug 2012, 04:17 7 2
Another article for every single part of iOS resized to a slightly different resolution?
That's just weird...
44. InspectorGadget80 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 19:23 0 0
There just bored n want too review their not so presious iphone 5 i meant the new iphone
10. modernkoro posted on 10 Aug 2012, 04:29 9 4
OMGGGG This is innovation!!!
I've never seen any on-screen keyboard like this before.
You change everything again, apple.
11. The_Godfather posted on 10 Aug 2012, 04:43 1 2
lolzzzzz u guys always make me speechless with these comments :)
All over again hahahahaha
36. viper1983 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 11:24 0 0
I'm sure Apple was out to change everything with the landscape keyboard for the bigger screen.
12. davenycept posted on 10 Aug 2012, 04:52 1 0
Lets chalk this up in the who cares section fanboys
13. PhansMuneeb posted on 10 Aug 2012, 04:53 0 2
Apple: we have Trademarked 4" screen with 16:9 aspect ratio.
16. PhansMuneeb posted on 10 Aug 2012, 04:56 0 0
Tomorrow we will see post on camera interface of THE NEW IPHONE...Lol
24. android8 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 07:32 0 0
Another big innovation with a landscape keyboard on 4" display.
37. viper1983 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 11:25 0 0
Another person scrutinizing apple for no apparant reason? Let me know who at apple wrote this article.
26. structureman116 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 09:15 1 1
Stretching out the qwerty keyboard to fit the size of the screen? Now thats innovation Apple! You are clearly staffed with geniuses...
27. ftyler223 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 10:12 2 4
I don't understand why people are posting comments about this being revolutionary in a sarcastic manner. It's the damn keyboard which you have to admit is probably the best most accurate one on any smart phone. Why would apple need to change the keyboard? Some of you guys are Rediculous. Get off they're case already people. I feel like apple is the LeBron James of the cell phone industy. People hate and scrutinize them but they still succeed and do the best. Just accept the facts. Android is great but apple makes a better more reliable product. Jesus Christ you fandroids are so annoying.
29. structureman116 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 10:26 2 0
My wife has had several issues with her crIphone 4s since she got it 8 months ago. I have had no issues with my GNex, other than VZW dragging bass on releasing Android OS updates. Compared to all of the Android variants out there, Apple makes an inferior product that, year after year, fails to produce any real innovations!
38. viper1983 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 11:31 0 1
Your situation is a sample size of one. Apple fails to make innovations? There is no android without apple.
47. structureman116 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 20:04 0 0
Just like there is no crIphone without Samsung!! Apple is second rate when it comes to their phone...Their computers are a different story!
51. viper1983 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 22:31 0 0
Do explain. Apple made their own designs.
28. ftyler223 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 10:23 0 0
This article is just showing more proof that screen is gonna be bigger. That's all.
30. ftyler223 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 10:29 0 0
All this innovation talk is Rediculous. Samsung comes out with the galaxy s 1. Then they release the galaxy s 2 and the only difference is that the screen is bigger and they update the camera. Nobody says anything but they praise Samsung and call them great innovators( even tho they copied apple) apple releases they're next phone with a bigger screen and everybody hates. Why tho? I don't get it. I think the biggest thing is that when apple first launched the iPhone u could only get it on one carrier so as soon as android came out people started settling for it. The fact still stands apple has done it the best. Android once again is great but the experience isn't as rich as the one you get with an iPhone.
31. ftyler223 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 10:34 0 0
Structureman its the same damn thing with android right now. Right now all these phones do the same thing. Only difference is the iPhone doesn't forceclose like a droid and it has higher customer satisfaction ratings. Let's be real lately you're just upgrading to a new phone for a bigger screen or a better camera. There's no real innovation from either party right now. Don't even count the gay little gestures Sammy put on the s3 as innovation its just useless junk u use for 2 days then forget about. Both ios and android need to step it up in my eyes I'm not impressed with either. And I go through like 4 different phones a month. But the one I always go back to is the iPhone and that's cuz it reliability.
32. ftyler223 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 10:37 0 0
I wanna see one of these two use that iPhone 5 concept that has the keyboard display that projects out of the phone. That's innovative. If someone does that then ill be impressed
33. Penny posted on 10 Aug 2012, 10:46 2 2
Too many Android fanboys on this website now. It is disgusting.
All this article is about is Apple updating its on-screen keyboard because the screen dimensions are changing, an obvious and foreseeable update, and all many of you can do is make snide remarks about the company not "innovating." What, do you expect them not to make small improvements in the OS, or do you just use these mandatory small improvements to try to prove that they don't make any big improvements?
Seriously, knock it off because your stupidity is annoying me.
Windows Phone fan
39. sudbury78 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 12:17 1 1
Once again with 38 comments, its all Android bashers. Phone arena knows EXACTLY what they are doing by feeding the Apple hype machine. They know its going to be all apple haters that comment. Apple is king and all apple fans thank you for reading.
42. InspectorGadget80 posted on 10 Aug 2012, 19:18 0 0
Oh com on. It only have wider keys this is not innovative. Pa must be very bored
49. groupsacc posted on 10 Aug 2012, 21:57 1 0
While others were sharpening their CPUs, increasing RAM capacities, figuring out how to attach LTE capabilities to SoC, expanding screen real estate whilst increasing dpi; Apple spends time suing and polishing their keyboard buttons into a matte finish and nice rounded corners.
50. groupsacc posted on 10 Aug 2012, 22:03 0 0
Oh, I forgot to mention the nice shadow effect on the buttons too. How dare I overlook that. Another job well done Apple. You really cracked it with this one, I can't wait till I line up at 2am in the morning for this one.
52. ftyler223 posted on 11 Aug 2012, 06:30 0 2
Groupsacc what on earth are u talking about? This rticle is simple giving u proof of a bigger screen that's the point of this. U retard this clearly isn't innovation u f**king idiot. No body said it was a new feature or anything. And of course if apple is gonna have a bigger screen they r gonna fit the keyboard to it. U jack off. What a retard.
56. bigmac313 posted on 11 Aug 2012, 17:23 1 0
Lol nice article but the landscape keyboard on my SGS III poops on the iphone's even with a "4 in" screen.
57. The_Innovation posted on 12 Aug 2012, 12:23 0 0
Exact keyboard as previous one, slightly bigger. This changes everythi...gtfo of here.
58. levvy posted on 13 Aug 2012, 10:33 0 0
This is going to be the iRevolution. This ichanges everything.LMAO