T-Mobile's John Legere wants you to break up this Valentine's Day
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
1. cripton805 (Posts: 897; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
"Hey girl... Id take you to a nice dinner, but Verizon took all my money".
Haha. Ill switch for that one ;)
2. Miracles (Posts: 308; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
"Hey girl....I'd like 2 buy you a present.....but AT&T robbed me".
4. cripton805 (Posts: 897; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
"Hey whats up girl, oh wait I dont have reception with Tmobile"
Saving money because I cant call you for a date... oh yeee.
9. android_sucks (Posts: 111; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
LOL!!!! I have the same problem with T(No)-mobile!!!
5. cripton805 (Posts: 897; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
"Hey girl, so what happen to that sexy picture you were going to send me? oh wait, I have Sprint. It will take me at least a week to download..."
Every carrier has its cons on Valentines.
HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE ;)
3. 14545 (Posts: 975; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Add more rural coverage to compete with VZW and I'll give you my money in a heartbeat.
6. hellobib (Posts: 8; Member since: 20 Nov 2013)
Ya right, I think tmobile's falling short again yo.... why does every carrier's note get KitKat b4 us again Mr Legere
7. hellobib (Posts: 8; Member since: 20 Nov 2013)
I just know im going somewhere else with my s5, not tmobile