Stock firmware image available for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
1. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Now Verizon customers can enjoy a King of Android phone.
2. Republican (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
Again another poor iPhone copy. Why has it not been banned yet? It must be banned like the Nexus.
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Don't pay atention, he is just a troll.
6. MISTER_H (banned) (Posts: 97; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
Better than ur cheap shattering glass.
Better than ur overpriced midrange phone.
Better than ur half baked os.
Better than ur restrictions.
Better than ur iTunes that totally sucks.
Better than ur iPhone which can't even play 1080p and 720p lags and struggles.
Better than being typical.
Better than people calling u cheap lowlife nasty degrading names.
Go to Google and type I$h?? P
Better than being a cult and hipster and brainwashed z@mbies.
7. PhoneBug (Posts: 13; Member since: 29 May 2012)
" Go to Google and type I$h?? " Thats funny,its actually in Urban Dictionary.
9. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
3. roscuthiii (Posts: 1602; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Leave it too Verizon to f**k up a wet dream. Oh well, at least the stock image is already available.
10. ObjectivismFTW (Posts: 211; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
My gs3 is coming in the mail tomorrow. Haven't been this excited in a while =D
11. TROLL_IS-AHA (banned) (Posts: 8; Member since: 06 Jul 2012)
im using mine; blue 32gb, and writing back. Loving it, Enjoying it!
16. ObjectivismFTW (Posts: 211; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Have fun with yours ! I know I will with mine !
12. Vince805 (Posts: 21; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Mine is also coming tomorrow!!! I can't wait!!! Have never wanted or used any other smartphone besides a HTC so im pretty excited =)
13. techman01 (Posts: 22; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Just held the sprint version in my hand and guys this phone is awesome i thought it would be way to big and wouldnt have good grip but i was wrong its fantastic i also held the evo 4g lte and to be honest the evo doesnt fell as good but thats my opinion so as soon as this hits verizon i will be one of the first in line.
P.S at walmart it is cheaper
14. tgom222 (Posts: 7; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
Got mine on Friday. This phone really is as good as advertised.
15. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 612; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
My gf got her on Tmobile on saturday, that phone is awesome. Just the wealth of options available is a bit overwhelming but it's just incredible to see how far smart phones have come in such a short time. I love the screen, it's razor sharp and it's snappy processor coupled with copious amounts of RAM really make this phone something to behold. I might have to get me one from VZW, but I am awaiting what other beast Motorola comes up with for the Droid Line up, 6 months past the Razr's release we are due for a Flagship running ICS and 4.5" screen. 2GB of RAM is really needed to run smartphones flawlessly, funny this is my laptop has 2GB of RAM in it and it's like 5 years old.
Only thing about Samsung phones that confuse me is how it does things with stock settings, one thing I don't enjoy is how stupid the file system on the phone is. I doesn't remember your last position before you opened a folder making you scroll the list again from the top irritating to say the least, but it's a minor niggle. The phone is awesome though, had limited time with S Voice it's ok I guess, probably better stuff in the Google Play store. This might be my first Samsung smartphone, it's that good.