Sprint Galaxy Nexus release date now rumored for April 22
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Who wants to bet thats when the GSM and Verizon version finally gets that 4.0.5 update?
2. Sniggly (Posts: 6697; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Actually... the Intensity series has treated customers well in the reliability department, so I'm excited to see if Samsung improves the line even more with the new version.
I mean, honestly, we don't have enough good basic phones anymore.
3. CM_Punk (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Samsung and reliability in the same sentence? Wasn't AFD yesterday?
4. mad5870 (Posts: 59; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
i'm pretty sure samsung is a supplier for apple. so if you love apple you should love samsung other wise you wouldn't have those reliable parts.
Whoa any one can do that? wowsa!
10. CM_Punk (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
We're talking about phones, not parts.
11. mad5870 (Posts: 59; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
parts do make up a phone don't they? Samsung phone still has Samsung parts. just like iPhones have Samsung parts.
5. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Sprint , what a joke
8. wumberpeb (Posts: 414; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
Someone calling themselves a legend...what a joke
6. theBankRobber (Posts: 645; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Been playing the sprint data rain drop game since march to get my entries in to when this phone. Game ends April 5.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6142; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Guess this means AT&T will probably won't carry it till this summer. so I'll pass on the NEXUS when the hardware will be out of date when the SG III comes out. I'll wait for the SG III over the NEXUS
12. sscott3548 (Posts: 15; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
lets just hope the 22nd date dosen't get pushed back anymore its been months since sprint has dropped a new flagship phone the last good one was the galaxy s 2 and im exited to see this phone (dont wanna go play with it in a verizon store lol)