Sony's H2O resistant Sony Xperia V expected to ship in early December
expected to ship on December 3rd. If that date is correct, that two month wait for the phone is going to feel like forever to those reserving the device.There will be plenty of temptation from other Android models (LG Optimus G,anyone?) not to forget competition from the suddenly litigious Windows Phone 8 manufacturers.
source: Dustin.de, XPERIABlog via AndroidCentral
1. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Like on the iPhone5? Watch out for static on your keyboard haha
2. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
get it from the retailers nearest to your place..
bring about a paper map.. you may get #iLost..
3. Jphones (Posts: 235; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
ok stop putting coming with LTE in every phone article we know they all come with it now unless its going to tmobile. Thats like putting coming with screen in the articles. On the main note the phone sounds cool
4. jenna_23 (Posts: 145; Member since: 02 Apr 2010)
Nice phone i might get it if it comes TO the US so I cud text in the shower and take naughty pics in the shower to send to my bf.
5. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Sony is driving toward identity crisis. It's becoming more and more difficult to keep track of their device names. There's no uniformity : (
6. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
stupid names like- P,U,S,V,T,TX,TIPO,J,....
where are those excellent names- ray,live,neo v,arc ??
7. xtian1103 (Posts: 361; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
sony makes very good phone design these days. i guess it's the only android manufacturer, aside from motorola that i like.
9. ryq24 (Posts: 597; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
the price is too high. sony products are always more expensive than others.