|Platform||Android 6 Marshmallow|
|Dimensions||143.6 x 66.8 x 7.9mm , 137.4g weight|
|Display||5” HD (720 x 1280)|
|Cameras||13MP Exmor RS, 1/3"|
8 MP front camera
with microSD support
Sony Xperia XA breaks cover: 5" stylish mid-ranger
1. techperson211 (Posts: 1230; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Good job Sony. Waiting for the bezel comments.
2. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 2461; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Omg look at that huge top and bottom bezel, just straight trash can bruh lol jk,
I have a 6s plus so I have no right to speak bad about a phone's top and bottom bezel length.
5. Aploine (Posts: 426; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
@Peter Lately the last letter of the slideshow title is missing
The looks of that phone is almost perfect. Great selection of colours too
3. camera531 (Posts: 344; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
There's no defending that top and bottom bezel. It's BS. There's not even a second speaker to justify the bottom. And it's not even available for four months! And Sony wonders why it's mobile division is completely tanking. And, of course, these will never hit the US...
9. NoToFanboys (Posts: 1543; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
There is, it's not as if those bezel only has air behind them.
Why don't you apply as an engineer at Sony eh?
12. ibend (Posts: 4573; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
if they cant make smaller phone size to reduce those bezels, they still can use 5.1 or 5.2 screen, those extra 0.1-0.2 inch is alot better than useless bezels
or atleast, place capasitive button on bottom bezel
6. xperiaZlover (Posts: 202; Member since: 15 Nov 2015)
Everything is great. Wished the battery on this XA was 2700maH.
Xperformance was 3300mah.
Who cares Sony display tech has the best low power usage in a smartphone expect iPhone of course.
So this phone will definitely have 5 hour + screen on time.
And 2 day battery life with stamina mode.
Or 14 day battery life with ultra stamina mode.
15. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
It surely is, but Sony has smoothen the corners. Which I don't like.
8. kefalin (Posts: 249; Member since: 08 Feb 2015)
Well,bezels are big,got to admit but still its mid ranger for gods sake.
10. calvinerico (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Aug 2014)
is that Marshmallow? so the other xperia device will get a similiar look software like xperia x devices?
13. sebstin (Posts: 112; Member since: 03 Dec 2015)
Why it's more than 140mm for a 5" phone? Couldn't Sony make a sleek/slim phone?.