Sony D6503 Sirius screen shots leak showing Stamina Mode icon while battery charges
As we can see in the screenshots below, the D6503 Sirius does show the Stamina Mode on icon (that "+" sign next to the battery icon) while the phone is charging. With the Stamina Mode off, the icon is gone.
The Stamina Mode is supposed to increase the standby time of your battery by up to four times. The feature is able to achieve this by reducing the background activities of your apps. One minute after the screen turns off, data traffic is blocked and background activities are prevented from turning on the screen. Of course, as soon as you open the screen, everything starts working once again.
Screenshots from Sony D6503 Sirius show Stamina Mode on icon
1. Stamina Mode is on
2. Stamina Mode is off
Thanks, Anonymous Tipster!
2. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Sony needs to change the UI soon...
5. ArtSim98 (limited) (Posts: 2738; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I don't see any urgent need for that. Sony's UI is still one of the classiest (it has always been. Other very good one is HTC Sense) and it's very beautiful in it's own way, and most importantly it works very well. This year still with this UI, next year would be a better time to change it.
6. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The UI has looked the same for the longest. I personally hate it the most out of all OEM's skins. Time for change.
8. YodhaMali (Posts: 41; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
You misspelled "Samsung's designs", yo. Those designs befit your comment perfectly.
9. ArtSim98 (limited) (Posts: 2738; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
For the longest? Yeah for 2 years now. Touchwiz has looked basically the same since the first Galaxy S. And it still looks ugly
12. MistB (Posts: 571; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
No he's right, Sony's UI designs have looked the same. Just wish people of all sides of Android OEMs accept criticism and stop this fanboying, it's all Android at the end of the day, the real competition is Apple.
15. apple4never (Posts: 947; Member since: 08 May 2013)
why do yu have to try and start a fanboy war?
21. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You sir, please, just please take this +1 for stating the most intelligent comment I've seen on this website all week.
20. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
No it has not lol. What are you smoking?
14. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6459; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
no they need to add asome few features. they have the less BLOAT WARE unlike TOUCH WIZ OR LG UI.
19. phantom_six_man (Posts: 39; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
Sony's UI is okay but there default wallpaper must be change,too much gray on it,they should try much brighter colors to be more attractive IMO :)
3. Nabil2511 (Posts: 149; Member since: 27 Jan 2014)
phonearena updates too much leaks in a very short period of time that it'll ruin the surprise once the phone is really out..
4. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
That's the whole point of the website...dot.
13. Bioload25 (Posts: 207; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
The website is only doing 'its job',not to blame them if the leakers exist..
11. camera531 (Posts: 159; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Sony needs to lose those permanent screen protectors that are smudge/fingerprint nightmares that scratch just by looking at them. If they'd just offer their flagships with proper glass screens with oleophobic coatings, they'd have the best Android phones on the market!
16. apple4never (Posts: 947; Member since: 08 May 2013)
the solution is a magical thing called a screen protector and a case. The reason for those screen protectors is to add shatter proofing. as a matter of fact ive never broke a screen on a sony smartphone and ive been a proud sony user for 5 years
17. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3236; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
That app drawer icon is the best i've seen so far.
18. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3236; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I can say that the LG UI is the ugliest. I tried a G2 in a store, ugh the notification pull down is a serious mess of designing, blue mixed with grey and black. The sony ui was great with holo scheme in settings and other stock apps. Hope touchwiz gets a holo revamp for stock apps.
22. zachattack (Posts: 565; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Sony doesn't need to change their UI, Samsung does. Sony is right up there with HTC