Sex in Seattle or Porn comes to Google Glass
McEwen says that MiKandi has been very impressed with the quality of the video recording and photography from the device. "We’re experimenting with the features of Glass. From our initial use of the device, photo and video recording is more powerful than we expected," she said. What is interesting is how Google Glass might actually shake things up in the industry. McEwen says that her company has been taking advantage of the POV aspects of using Google Glass which might change the perspective of some future videos.
MiKandi even shot a teaser for its Google Glass service. You can check it out below. And no heavy breathing. We'll know.
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5430; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
awww yeah, just the thing we all want Glass for! ;D
12. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Would prefer xray of some sort built in and i can view everyone in front of me naked when switched on, snap a photo of it, and post it in f*ckbook.com, I would really want to do that to some b!tches here who have a foul attitude.
14. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3745; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I hope the one you're talking isn't me, I don't have a foul attitude.
But you do have an evil attitude, view everyone in front of you naked when switched on, snap a photo of it, and post it in f*ckbook.com (I guess facebook.com right?) Your idea is EVIL!
Is that what you usually do when you get mad at someone?
15. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
LOL, i like imagining or making up things like that (for the sake of humor). If im going to see someone naked then i wouldnt break my cover by posting it online (nothing is safe online). Oh, f*ckbook,com does exist - i opened it before Just make sure you use google's DNS in your network settings before opening it because M'sian gov blocked it.
Im not the kind who seeks revenge on someone who offended me. The most i do is rant in Twitter or FB, and my temper will cool down after a couple of hours. There was once where my friend was chatting with a female friend in a university hostel, and she forgot to turn off her webcam (but monitor is off i assume). Then we all got to enjoy seeing her roommates stripping and changing.
18. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
You don't talk this stuff with a 14 year old. Not cool, bro. :P
24. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
He already did, and look at his reaction! (Comment #4) lmao!
5. nicholassss (Posts: 341; Member since: 10 May 2012)
If the porn industry backs it its has to be successful, look at VHS and the internet!
17. TylerGrunter (Posts: 705; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Well, it allows something that the phone screens don't allow in public: Privacy :D
So it's perfectly suited for the industry.
19. TritonForceX (Posts: 52; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
Honestly, who wants to watch porn in public?! Oh, wait. There's probably a fetish for that...
8. FlushGordon (unregistered)
But...but...GOOGLE censors porn...hows that possible????
9. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Turn off safe search and maybe "safe view"?
20. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Ok noobs...try googling SUNNY LEONE with safe search OFF using google images
Now try the same query using BING images....guess who brings the goodies better
GOOGLE censored smut images since December last year
23. Dastrix (Posts: 393; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
I know right! Bing is naughty. Almost everything I search has some in it haha. Not so with Google lol
10. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
apple to google:thats why we don't make computational glass.by d by thanks for fap fap fap
13. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Some feminist or whatever activist she is, thumbing down everyone here it seems. Dont forget porn consist of both sides consenting to sex each other. This is why i hate women right's activist. We have mens' rights as well.
16. joey_sfb (Posts: 1481; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I hope Google would allow porn on the Google glasses. I would get one for my personal consumption.
21. rawbow (Posts: 363; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
who needs a gym!! Google Glass and Porn...hehehe...oh the technology