See a Nokia Lumia 820 shell being made using a 3D printer
11. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
i will buy one with sachin tendulkar's sign on it.............
3. Muzhhur (Posts: 248; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
These kind of stuff you can find it in Mexico XD
4. Nokianhero (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
Lumia is amazing!!! Its can do everything other phones can't!!
6. Nokianhero (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
It is a lumia printing u dont see!? Cant wait for the new 720!!
7. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5490; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"It is a lumia printing u dont see!?"
Printing was made by 3D printer not by Nokia Lumia 920, so about what you are talkinga about???
9. Nokianhero (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
The nokia lumias cpus are so fast u can us it to communicate with a 3dprinter! :D
10. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5490; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
It has nothing to do with CPU speed.
12. Nokianhero (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
Yes it has! Try with a Samsung with quad core, it won't work. Nokia is optimizing their processors, thats why lumias is top notch!
14. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5490; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
What CPU speed has to do with ability to communicate with other devices?
13. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5490; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Also have you ever heard about Google ADK and Arduino?
In simple words using Google ADK you can connect and control Arduino (programmable microcontroller / prototyping platform) with your Android based device. And using Arduino you can make a lot of things even 3D printer, home automation system and so on and on...
16. Nokianhero (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
I dont think It will work, nokia is using the latest processors. u can't imagine if ever used a lumia!! They are so fast!
17. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5490; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"I dont think It will work..."
What will work?
Ok, I see that you don't have enough tech knowledge and understanding about what I'm talking about. :)
21. Nokianhero (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
Thats wrong! Tried my friends android once, but the cpu was so slow it even couldnt take good photos!
Android-manufactures dosent have the latest cpus.
Looking after a video with Eloop, he explains it so u can understand it! Hope I fint it
24. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Nokia fan retardation just reached new heights
30. clark (Posts: 51; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
I felt pity on you Nokia kid poor fanboy, you dont know what you are saying you just trying to defend your outdated Nokia crap. Grow up kid, study your lessons first instead having a kid discussion in here. Shame on Nokia that they have a poor fanboy kid like you. Just drink your MILK first kid then sleep 8 hours a day. Oh Nokia kid enough said!
18. Red-Pain (Posts: 33; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
dude you are embarrsing nokia fans, plz stop -.-
26. haseebzahid (Posts: 1836; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
i was also rofl at this new guy probably a kid
27. Nokianhero (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
Stop destroying our discussion, you are Offtopic!!. I dont think PhonArenaUser is a kid...
28. asseek (Posts: 164; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
lol u are the meant kid, not PhoneArenaUser, kid
29. asseek (Posts: 164; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
and btw what type of disscussion is that?
all i see is a stupid Nokia troll, posting nonesense... and stop, we don't need retarded trolls like you are!!
23. asseek (Posts: 164; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
are u smoking something?
am a Nokia fan myself, but all you're saying is crap, so stop trolling, stupid fan.
WTH CPU speed has to do with 3D printer?!!
8. hiBreed (Posts: 90; Member since: 29 May 2012)
For example, no android manufacturer would provide you with free 3d models, and that includes samsung with replaceable back covers
33. MixMaster (Posts: 18; Member since: 09 Nov 2012)
That's a smart made avatar you've got there :) it took me a few seconds to realize that the body of the sheep is the apple logo :) nice one!
15. papss (unregistered)
While I do think this is neat.. That's all I feel about it. Nothing all that exciting but do like that you can make it 100 % your unique design
22. Nokianhero (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
High five brother! Cant wait for The new lumia!! U going t buy EOS??
25. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Well I gotta see it first, nokia will have to go all out to beat its current flagship, the 920...
32. rgxVOiD (Posts: 435; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Printing a plastic shell for a phone is the future?
31. phil2n (Posts: 476; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Can't stop laughing about this Nokianhero... I realy love nokia but i'm openminded . This guy maybe one of the stockholders of Nokia..