Samsung Omnia II Preliminary Specifications (CDMA)
Thank you, James!
This article contains unofficial information.
1. filteroff (Posts: 34; Member since: 18 Feb 2009)
Now if only this phone had a slide out keyboard...
2. SDAlpha1510 (Posts: 6; Member since: 09 Feb 2009)
God, i hope this is about the release of the Omnia II. if its about android or another crap phone, im going on a baby punching spree
3. filteroff (Posts: 34; Member since: 18 Feb 2009)
All the other phones usually come out within a reasonable amount of time after they have been announced. But this one seems forever. I bet its the Omnia II... We waited to long for this phone.
5. opie3330 (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Oct 2009)
Anyone think that is will be the announcement of their first Android phone for Sprint. The instinct Q. just a thought being that it passed the FCC and still no word on it. And it will be the first here in the states for Samsung.????????????????
6. BrokenImaege (Posts: 173; Member since: 27 Jul 2009)
Heads up - The Omnia 2 was sent back to Samsung to have Windows 6.5 put on it. It failed testing with 6.1 on it for being way too slow. It is suppose to launch next year or close to end of this year. Sorry......
8. SamsungHTCfan (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Sep 2009)
Thats pretty cute. I'm sure both businesses don't want to lose that much money flashing all of those roms. Especially since it's leaked with a projection date of end of this month/beginning of next.
10. Skippy (Posts: 7; Member since: 21 Aug 2009)
It doesn't come out next year. I know this because my friend works for Samsung and he said it will be launching about at october or november
7. fkabibil (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Oct 2009)
This has to be the Instinct Q for sprint announcement
11. pdub73 (Posts: 33; Member since: 25 Nov 2008)
where did u get that info about the Omnia II being sent back for being too slow??? that just sounds ridiculous...the phone would not have been sent out in the first place if it failed testing...when the Omnia II was released in Singapore it was announced that it would have 6.1 and be upgraded to 6.5 later...that is old news...so why haven't the Omnia II's in Asia, and Europe been sent back??? because there is nothing wrong with them...