Samsung says its new smartphone designs now part of a 5-year plan, not affected by Apple's lawsuits
1. QinEmpire (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Definitely not influenced by Apple but designed by lawyers.
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
and designed for geeks :)
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
At least not for sheep :D
4. DigitalMD (Posts: 226; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
Whooppieee, Unfortunately with the price of data plans skyrocketing and capping and tiering by cell carriers, the promise of smart phones is now dead.
9. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Why do you keep saying that? Smartphones aren't going anywhere. In fact they're growing like crazy in market share.
6. jmoita2 (Posts: 929; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
I predict that in 5 years Apple's share of the market will be similar to Rim's today...
10. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
And what are you basing this on? Fanatic fandroid hate?
15. Lucas777 (Posts: 2115; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
um why would a strong os that is increasing marketshare suddenly plunge down… it would have to take a seriously huge plunge to reach rim levels
12. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
After the lawsuits Samsung has had to change around their gameplay of making their phones iPhone replica's.
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5167; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Just hope greedy APPLE dosn't ban the GALAXY S III when it comes close to launch after what they did to HTC
14. sinfiery (Posts: 19; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Trapezoid Screen with slideout keyboard in 2017 will be the final product