Samsung might ring in the new year with four new tablets, from ultra cheap to AMOLED ones
1. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
A dual OS tablet would be great.
Bring it on Sammy with your new design language, im waiting...
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yeah, I'm also excited to see what Samsung's new design language will look like. But I'm also curious to see what's the slogan for their #nextbigthing.
Samsung Galaxy S3 - Designed For Humans
Samsung Galaxy S4- Life Companion
Samsung Galaxy S5- Life Is Complicated??
8. nlbates66 (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
no it isn't... I really wish most of these dual OS device ideas would stop
13. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
from 7",8",10" SUPER AMOLED tablets would be awesome
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
So, should I get the Nexus 7 (2013) or the Xperia Tablet Z or wait for next year's tablets from the big bros?
5. Max_Boost (Posts: 101; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
If you can wait, just wait. Next month is already next year. Just hang in there. Almost January already. Wait till what they show at CES then decide from there.
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Okay, I will try to wait until next year CES. Thanks for your suggestion.
11. ihavenoname (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
I suggest that you wait too, thou Nexus 7 is terrific and Z is damn sexy. Note 8 2014 and 8 inch Xperia would be great. Also consider LG Gpad.
12. JTJDane (Posts: 4; Member since: 13 Sep 2013)
Wait until 2015 or 2016 , much better tablets ;)
14. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
That's why i always wait when buying a tablet right now i have the 2011 NEXUS 7 tablet. Waiting for CES for new technology or till MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS OR Samsung UNPACKED EVENT when they release the GSV
10. kryme (Posts: 327; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
i ordered the lg pad 8.3 gpe... its like an upgrade from the nexus 7 2013
7. JMartin22 (Posts: 1900; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
To be honest, unless they can largely solve the inefficiency with AMOLED with battery drain, as pertains to certain colors, and push the brightness higher without having to cap it to maintain battery life; AMOLED's probably not worth it. We'll see what the next generation AMOLED screens brings next year to mobile.
15. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
Not to mention the more-than-early color balance distortion due to the blue diodes wearing off much faster than the others.
AMOLED fundamentally sucks.
17. joey_sfb (Posts: 5339; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
My eye still prefer Super AMOLED. Their movie display profile make things look stunning and yet natural to my eyes. Besides, i been using the Tab 7.7 for 18 months, display still as good as new. So i don't know what you are talking about.
Every single posting you made about Samsung is negative. And yet i see more and more people holding on to Samsung.making the brand very expensive to own that is my only grabs with it.
So JakeLee you fundamentally sucks.
18. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
You must be the one who "sucks".
Pretty much everyone in the imaging industry despises AMOLED due to its color distortion and over saturation.
I don't know what you do for living, maybe you don't need much of color sensation, but if your eyes are telling you all those lies about AMOLED being stunning and more natural, I strongly advise you taking a visit at your local ophthalmologist as soon as possible,
your eyes must "sucks".
19. joey_sfb (Posts: 5339; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Why is this form of trolling allow in the forum?
People like you makes me want to support Samsung even more period.
20. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
You mean "allowed", right?
How about asking yourself first?
And FYI, neither Sammy nor Apple cares about whom you support. period.
PS : Neither do I
22. joey_sfb (Posts: 5339; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Your hate for Samsung is too great for you not to care. I buy Samsung products as it serves me well compare to other brands.
Another brand that i am in favor is Philips, they make better budget shaver than brun. Ok.. Ok i bit out of context. JakeLee you seem like an intelligent person, please stop the hate.
21. joey_sfb (Posts: 5339; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Was almost wanting to switch my purchase decision from Samsung Note 10.1 2014 LTE edition to Asus padfone infinite but a few JakeLee anti Samsung comments cure me of that.