Record number of Apple iPhone 6 units ordered; mass production starts next month
The report goes on to add that mass production of the phone will begin next month. Reportedly, the CEOs of Foxconn (Terry Gou) and Pegatron (Tung Tsu-hsien) were alerted to this by Apple, early last month.
With the two contract manufacturers gearing up to produce the Apple iPhone 6, and possibly the larger Apple iPhone phablet (rumored to be called the iPhone Air), we are getting ready for the stretch run that takes us to September. Earlier today, we passed along word that Apple has started receiving the next-gen A8 processor from TSMC. We also told you about a new type of haptic feedback, said to be employed on the Apple iPhone 6.
With just a few more weeks to go until Apple takes the wraps off of iPhone 6, the number of leaks featuring the device, should rise in proportion to how close we are to the actual date of introduction. It might be a turbulent trip the rest of the way, but it will be interesting.
Thanks for the tip!
source: BusinessWeekly (translated) via GforGames
1. ckoch125 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Thought mass production was starting in July?
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3242; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Big screen iPhones are coming.... Yaayyyyyyy.... ;)
3. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
I've never use iphone bfore bcuz of small display but now I consider to buy 4.7 inch version
11. The-Sailor-Man (banned) (Posts: 1095; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
You have proved it with your comment;
"I've never use iphone bfore bcuz of small display but now I consider to buy 4.7 inch version"
15. Iodine (Posts: 660; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
Read your post carefully again, then tell me if you are healthy.
20. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
oh u proved that u r retard with your comment thx :D
4. iGeek (Posts: 169; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Finally It's time to sell my Note 3 ........ Hello iPhone 6 :)
12. The-Sailor-Man (banned) (Posts: 1095; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Here we go again . Stupid iboy makes dirty propaganda,
If you really own Note 3 should already know that Note 3 is NOT ONLY bigger screen. Right?
24. iGeek (Posts: 169; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Note 3 Rooted running VN-ROM with some Wanam Exposed tweaks ;)
22. express77 (unregistered)
Wish they concentrated on battery rather than thinness. Congrats for 10000+ comments BTW.
10. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
I wonder if Apple is technically able to put a better camera in a thinner case. Makes me think the iPhone 6 will have another 8MP camera, but with some slightly upgraded specs.
13. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
That's quite a hard task.
The size of the image sensor affects image quality the most, and larger sensor means extended focal length that again translates to increase in thickness.
Law of physics.....
16. Iodine (Posts: 660; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
Whatever, please don't make it protruding...
18. express77 (unregistered)
Law of fanboyism.
21. express77 (unregistered)
It's obvious you are biased.
14. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
RIP Android. Its bogus 64bit won't help.
17. express77 (unregistered)
26. pego99 (Posts: 77; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
I agree by this time next year Apple will have 75% of the smartphone market, Samsung 20% and the rest of the manufacturers will have the 5%. You can take that to the bank.
27. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
You should let other people manage your money for you.
23. Drahos (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Jul 2014)
What to expect about display resolution of 5,5 model?