Psst, the Google Nexus 6 is massively discounted on Amazon right now
1. JohnMilisis (Posts: 23; Member since: 04 May 2014)
Really good offer. I'm gonna order it I few hours.
3. sgodsell (Posts: 3651; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Dam great deal for a Project Fi device with a Quad HD display and stereo speakers.
4. zeeBomb (Posts: 2098; Member since: 14 Aug 2014)
Insane. Would be even better if it wasn't so damn big!
5. redbaronk12 (Posts: 91; Member since: 14 Dec 2013)
I replaced the 6 with the 6p, and I miss the size of the 6
6. tokuzumi (Posts: 963; Member since: 27 Aug 2009)
I quickly relegated my Nexus 6 to tablet duty, as it was too much to carry around. It's also buggy. It takes forever to load pages via the chrome browser. I have to keep refreshing the page to get it to load fully. If only the Nexus 5 was supported on verizon. I'd use that in a heartbeat. But I have to keep using my S4, until my contract is up in June.
7. JMartin22 (Posts: 1969; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
It's alright for the price. But real hard-core flagship shoppers won't want this thing at all really. Aside from the hardware being old, the quality of the product isn't that great either.
It's using older generation AMOLED panels, even for its initial release time, that have terrible brightness, longevity and terribly warm whites.
The hardware isn't that well optimized either, battery life is merely so so for a device of that capacity and Google's own take on its software often makes you feel like an experimental trial lab rat.
12. sgtdisturbed47 (Posts: 559; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
When I was dumping the Droid Turbo due to its awful yellow whites and weird software, I did glance at the Nexus 6. The size wasn't disturbing, but the screen quality was appalling, much like the Turbo. I never took a serious look at the Note 4 until the day I put it side by side with a Nexus 6 and immediately noticed the difference in screen quality. Note 4 caught my attention and held it, until the Note 5 came out.
14. MySchizoBuddy (Posts: 150; Member since: 23 Aug 2011)
* real hard-core flagship shoppers*
There is such a thing in android fanboy space. Shocker
8. isprobi (Posts: 656; Member since: 30 May 2011)
I have one. It is a terrible media phone because it will not sit flat on a table nor does it have a landscape dock accessory. The signal reception is worse than my BlackBerry Passport and my Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. And worse no memory card slot.
9. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 13100; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I wouldn't get it even if it was free. I would spend the extra and get the MXPE. At least the camera and battery doesn't suck on it.
10. Ruturaj (Posts: 1341; Member since: 16 Oct 2014)
I bought one for 200 from Amazon on Thanksgiving
11. snowgator (Posts: 3586; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
This is hard not to take advantage of....
13. killer7D (Posts: 292; Member since: 18 Sep 2014)
Amazing Deal .. omg
I am gonaa order one !