Pre-announcement rumor says Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch may cost $450
3. Ninetysix (Posts: 2287; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
That's okay. As long as it's not Apple it will not be labeled as "overpriced".
7. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
we know that Apple products will always be over price just have too wait n see
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4791; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
If the "gear" is water proof & lasts more than 24 hours then it's worth it. If it's not then this "gear" is going to fail at the $450.00 price point.
Let's see what comes of this..... in about less than 1 hour & 16 minutes.
13. asulect (Posts: 131; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
24 hours? that's pretty low expectation. I would expect a watch battery to last at least in weeks.
20. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4791; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
It's no watch. It's "gear". C'mon.... get with the program. lol
5. jad.boutary (Posts: 107; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
well for this design and for 10h battery I wont buy it even for $1
6. special4u (Posts: 63; Member since: 22 May 2013)
even wif 24hours battery life, i wouldnt pay more than $100 for it.
10. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
If it's anywhere close to that then it's DOA for sure.
11. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Failed overpriced product. I'd rather get the Sony Smartwatch 2 or some other smartwatches instead of this one.
14. verbalize (Posts: 113; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Big Fail.. For a beta product? really? Lol...
Call me when it's half the price and doesn't look like a pile of dog x&@/ on my wrist.
15. daniel_bargs (Posts: 325; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
Sony Smartwatch is a way better option. Galaxy gear having 3 inch display is like having a notification bar on your wrist. I don't like redundancies.
17. SonyPS4 (Posts: 340; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Lol 10+ hours is joke. i rather get Sony Smartwatch but i wont get that one too. I think Smartwatch is just useless.
18. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
They can price it $100. I still don't want a smart watch.
19. Atlas (Posts: 158; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
And people think Apple overprice some things.