Possible HTC One (M9) camera samples leak, purportedly confirm a 20MP camera at the back
1. Gemmol (Posts: 790; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
not bad, its still not good as my 1520, but its pretty good enough that if someone wanted to change from 1520 to M9 they wont have much to complain about
I still hope they make a upgrade to my 1520, I cannot get a phone less than 1520 screen size
5. neela_akaash (Posts: 1156; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
It would be a big surprise if it's 20 mp ultra pixel camera..
21. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
It can't be. That kind of sensor size would make a big oreo at the back.
9. ATTboss (Posts: 20; Member since: 06 Jan 2015)
colors washed-out this is not final camera no way HTC would sale it this way.
4. Cyagocaliz (unregistered)
20MP camera...? So that means...
MADE BY SONY... YEAH!
17. vincelongman (Posts: 4241; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Wait so only Sony make 20MP cameras?
19. pyradark (Posts: 831; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Yes my dear, everyone is now using sony lens except sammy who wants it owns lens but doenst deliver what sony can
25. Astoni (Posts: 649; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Its funny cause, Sony can't compare in the camera deparment... even in Manual mode.. it fails to deliver. Its a good camera but its not a WOW! feeling when using the 20.7mp sensor on the z1,z2,z3. It tends to make everything else but the center blurry, unclear.
29. juandante (Posts: 463; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
You didn't understand. When other people uses Sony's sensor they give the best results a phone can have on the market and there was even a rumor saying that the Nokia Lumia phones uses Sony sensor.
31. Astoni (Posts: 649; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
I know, but if you make Sensors you should also be able to handle the damn software.. but this 20.7mp 1/2.3'' sensor don't seem as good as the competitions lenses that they've bought from sony.
35. rency0722 (Posts: 156; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
Sad truth. Nokia's image sensors are made by Toshiba.
30. tiara6918 (Posts: 2034; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
That's so true astoni. The maker can't even make a good one for themselves.
10. PANIC (Posts: 126; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
It is amazing the tricks and gimmicks that companies come up with so as to attract peoples attention regarding their upcoming devices. THIS IS A FAKE 100% .... And Phonearena you DO NOT FILTER any news at all....thus you loose from your credibility every day more and more
16. deanylev (Posts: 212; Member since: 11 Mar 2014)
Oh ya I'm sure this is necessarily fake. Go troll somewhere else, Phandroid are reliable and why would a company hype up a product with better specs than the final thing? I agree Phonearena suck at filtering news but this is not fake, people like you just ruin sites.
20. PANIC (Posts: 126; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
FYI that was not a troll (I never do that anw), it was my personal opinion based on the quality of pictures which is very obvious. And FYI...i am one of those people who are looking forward for the new flagships M9 , LG G4, S6, Z4 to choose from.....sorry if I have hurt your feelings for HTC...but if you take all comments so personally you will definitely have a hard time here in PhoneArena
23. deanylev (Posts: 212; Member since: 11 Mar 2014)
Sorry, I was a bit harsh. Anyway, I'm more of a Sony fanboy :P
Plus this is a prototype.
24. PANIC (Posts: 126; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
Z4 might be in my options too so I hope it makes a really good one....and a little bit different design because we are tired with the same old design
26. deanylev (Posts: 212; Member since: 11 Mar 2014)
I agree, my Z2 looks basically the same as the Z, Z1, Z1S, Z1C, Z3, Z3C, not too mention the lower priced ones like the T2.
32. tiara6918 (Posts: 2034; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I agree with you that some articles obviously have fake content especially if other tech sites don't publish it. The m9 plus is an example from yesterday, it looks hideous and I doubt htc will downgrade to a design like that
12. Carl3000 (Posts: 156; Member since: 11 Oct 2014)
A 8 or 13 ultra pixel camera would have been better than this 20MP crap. I wish they would have went with that instead.
13. deanylev (Posts: 212; Member since: 11 Mar 2014)
You know how big the sensor would have to be for a 8 or 13MP 2µm camera? RIDICULOUS, like we're talking Lumia 1020 size range. It would have an insane camera hump, and anyway 20MP 1.1µm photos can look insanely good with the right processing.
14. mojtaba_mn (Posts: 268; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
htc did great in design and quality now camera fix i love m8 and now buy m9
18. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
It's gonna tough fight b/w Sammy and HTC.
33. material (Posts: 80; Member since: 08 Jan 2015)
Leaked! , Why does it have to be bad , Always
34. skymitch89 (Posts: 1295; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I hope that there was something over the camera lens causing the "washout" of the colors (meaning that the colors are as vibrant as they could/should be). I could take more color accurate images with my moms Cricket Messenger Touch compared to this (and that was a bad camera).