Pictures of accessories for Sony Xperia Tablet leak
both portrait and landscape mode unlike most stands, which usually support just landscape positioning. Lastly, the leaked pictures reveal a QWERTY keyboard case for the tablet. For those tablet users who prefer typing on physical keys instead of glass, this is a great accessory to own as it makes typing easier and faster.
What we know about the tablet is that it will come with a 9.4 inch screen with resolution of 1280 x 800 and will have an aluminum body measuring 8.8mm at its thinnest part. The quad-core 1.4GHz Tegra 3 is expected to power up the tablet, which features the wedge design seen on the Sony Tablet S. 1GB of RAM is aboard and there will be a 6000mAh battery providing up to ten hours of power. The rear facing camera in 8MP with a 1.3MP front-facing shooter and Android 4.0 is installed. The 16GB model is expected to carry a price tag of 400 EUR ($500 USD) with a 600 EUR price tag ($751 USD) for the 64GB variant.
Leaked photos of the QWERTY keyboard case, the desktop stand, and the music stand for the soon to be announced Sony Xperia Tablet
7. rf1975 (Posts: 237; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
This why I like Sony, Moto & HTC. No copycat product. Shamesung this what we call innovation. Shamesung try to be unique. No point becoming the number one smart phone maker with copycat product.
12. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
a really good one... sony motorola htc really makes a different looking phone samsung will always go and copy.. its been years...
this tablet really looks good.. but hope sony will consider the pricing... coz even how publish android platform now, it will still not sell like hotcakes like iPad... so cheaper price will be good... $450? 50 less is good... :)
15. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
19. eyad_996 (Posts: 29; Member since: 10 Jul 2012)
You don't seem to agree with that picture you have!!!
9. tsspro (Posts: 17; Member since: 18 Jan 2010)
Samsung has some very interesting future products. I hope they can produce them in my lifetime.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
4. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Wow coool, I wish the next Sony Tablet has that transparent strip at bottom :D looks cool and the coloured lights make it easy to see notification of SMS and other things when phone is in silent.
5. Aaron_R96 (Posts: 198; Member since: 22 Jan 2012)
Loooove the music player & remote, bet itll be quite expensive though :(
6. Supermanz28 (Posts: 17; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
im not sure how i feel about this i mean with the note tabs being released and the ipad reg or mini i just dont hear much about the sony tabs unless its international maybe its a U.S. thing dunno but ill stick with my Fire and Nexus 7 for my tablets y waist 300$ more on something my Nexus 7 can handle
17. pyradark (Posts: 737; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
to be honest.. note tablet SUCKS!! i expect AMOLED on it...
yeah its a tough competition, but i know sony will able to compete!!
plus this tab will release globally, so its not too late like the 1st S tablet
18. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Note Tablets are sluggish and laggy according to all reviews. Seriously, you are comparing SONY to Samsung?
22. pyradark (Posts: 737; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
on Market yes
but on the quality of the product NO!!!!!
8. tsspro (Posts: 17; Member since: 18 Jan 2010)
As much as i love my Ipad, i am switching to an adroid tablet. the future is looking great for samsung.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
13. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
delusional samsung fan... samsung is done... they are stupid... good for them that they are sued!!!
sony , motorola, HTC, huawei's timeis now to strike back!!!
10. tsspro (Posts: 17; Member since: 18 Jan 2010)
20. an4564 (Posts: 39; Member since: 17 Jul 2012)
sony made a flexible oled screen years ago. seems like samsung just copied someone agian
14. soshi (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
I want it since it will be useful to dock tablet on portrait position. I hope they cut the tablet price by produce one that without rear camera
21. an4564 (Posts: 39; Member since: 17 Jul 2012)
i wish sony would make more phone in the US. and if they make the next nexus, i am buying for sure. the only thing thats been stopping me from getting a nexus is samsung
23. bodyporkul (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
View more information about this product and picture here: