Pantech Vega LTE allows for gesture navigation to avoid finger grease
1. Jerry209 (Posts: 42; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
Its nice on a way going to look ke im doing witch craft with my phone cool tho..
2. chocolatebear76 (Posts: 121; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
Now! this is what i'm talking about,technology at it's best,well done Qualcomm ,just make it available Europe side though
5. omarc26 (Posts: 357; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Sorry to burst your bubble but not only wurope gets amazing phones so does canada and mexico. Only the US is screwed. But I don't know if you noticed u probably haven't but EVERYTIME a new phone comes out in europe it always comes out a few weeks later in mexico then in canada. But yea mexico and canada have every phone europe gets they have better phones than US carriers I never really understood why?. Look up vodafone uk or t-mobile uk and look up telcel mexico and rogers canada they all have the same phones. Now look up verizon wireless or at&t wireless they have good phones but not as cool as the european and mexican and canadian carriers. . Lile for example canada and mexico got the nokia n8 a few weeks after it was announced in europe that phone with an awesome camera never made it to the states..
3. protozeloz (Posts: 5284; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
if gestures where a bit less wide this would be awesome, nice to show off tho
4. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Why cant pantech make decent high-end phones in america?
6. Paden (Posts: 262; Member since: 07 Jul 2011)
My thoughts exactly. I was less than excited to see it was Pantech manufacturing this.
7. gideon (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
the great gesture technology is not from qualcomm but from eyesight technologies.www.eyesight-tech.com