Official Nexus 7 folio case now available in Google Play
1. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 4666; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Is it me or is everything in the Google Play devices store waay overpriced besides the Nexus devices? The GPE phones and accessories are ridiculously overpriced.
2. Commentator (Posts: 2557; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I'm sorry, and how much does an Apple Smart Case cost? Oh? $69.00? Oh, really? But $49.99 is overpriced? Is it? Really? Is that what you're saying? Uh huh? Really?
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4123; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
He was just making a legitimate comparison. They're both similar products from opposing companies, it's only natural to compare them. So, answer the question; why is this overpriced and not Apple's version of it, even though Apple's is more expensive for essentially the same product?
10. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1313; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
The iPad Smart Case is a little overpriced, but it's not some cheap bumper with a cover selling for $50, either. Google accessories are overpriced junk. The Orb was garbage, the N4 bumper was garbage, and the N5 cases are a complete ripoff.
9. Commentator (Posts: 2557; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
What? Oh, nothing. Just a cough.
One question though, do you also think the Smart Case is overpriced?
3. Klamba92 (Posts: 206; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Just checked the UK Play Store and they have this, the nexus 7 in white as well as the official nexus wireless charger!
6. JGuinan007 (Posts: 647; Member since: 19 May 2011)
I don't like it. I think it looks cheap, and I agree with Mxyzptlk it is over priced I would pay $19.95 tops for that. There is better way cheaper stuff for the Nexus 7 on Ebay from Chinas slow boat.
8. JGuinan007 (Posts: 647; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Here look at this one so much morehttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Retro-US-USA-Flag-Stand-PU-Leather-Case-Cover-For-ASUS-Google-Nexus-7-P227-/370805009809?pt=US_Tablet_eRe
11. jarnts (Posts: 12; Member since: 26 Oct 2013)
That is a pretty stupid case. Just saying...
13. techguyone (Posts: 119; Member since: 18 May 2013)
One day myxtrolls gonna come on here and post something positive. That'll be the day I fart rainbows.
14. SellPhones82 (Posts: 567; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
I'd never buy any OEM case or accessory unless they were on sale/clearance. Even the GS3/GS4 flip cover cases were $40 when they first came out. I got a nicer case off Amazon for my Nexus 7 for $15.00. The Nexus wireless charger is $50 or you can get one for $30 off Amazon. If you want to spend $40-$50 on a case get an Outterbox. Accessories have the biggest mark ups and if where Google tried to recoup some of the money lost for selling the handsets at such a low price.