Obscure image of an alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 leaks
1. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
WOW!!! A blurey image of a white rectangle with rounded corners. That could be any tablet!
15. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i dont think so sammy going to use 4:3 screen........
2. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
4. ITEngineer (Posts: 54; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
the specs on that thing is.. i mean what were sammy thinking??? thank god i got a Nexus 7
17. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Dude stop coming on surface and android stories to insult them and say how brilliant iOS is....android surpassed iOS ages ago deal with it
6. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Damn thats a huge batter. Wish samsung use athe black charcoal color instead of white.
16. feres13 (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
the Battery isn't huge, the iPad's is 11600mAh...
20. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
But the Nexus 10's 9000mAh still lasts longer than iPad 4's 11,560mAh
22. feres13 (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
It doesn't, check this out :
7. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
Great specs but I hope samsung Will also Give attention In Design. The Stuipid,plasticky,cheap,glossy plastic Design Will ruin The Device. I Hope samsumg Will Do This Right.
Learn From SONY XPERIA TABLET Z
11. umadden (banned) (Posts: 90; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
xperia z tablet is an ugly rectangle with cheap glass durrr
8. Kurai (unregistered)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . hahaha . . .haha . . .ha . . .wait. is this a joke?
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh no! Not again! A blurry image showing a tablet with a physical home button and two capacitve buttons, you kidding me? If this is real, Samsung is gonna get SamDUNGed! x(
10. umadden (banned) (Posts: 90; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
lol at all these butt-devastation in here
nexus 10 is easily the best looking tablet, deal with it
14. wendygarett (unregistered)
Release the 64gb version and solid, lovely looking tablets for me ^__^
19. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
4:3 screen is not a good idea. That's a lot of bezel. Quite ugly.
21. RodrigoFreijanes (Posts: 36; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
I agree. I like bezelless and 16:9 16:10.
23. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'll be pissed if they launch a landscape oriented tablet with the home and capacitive buttons.