'Note the date': Samsung confirms Galaxy Note 3 Unpacked event for September 4th
70. akki20892 (Posts: 3732; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
let's wait and see what sammy bring on their table.......!!!
90. PunyPoop (Posts: 743; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Ninjas, the only part of the body you can see is their eyes. Fanboys, they cover their eyes, and everything is exposed especially the mouth.. :D
91. wp8nokia (banned) (Posts: 16; Member since: 05 Aug 2013)
I bet it will be the size or the nexus 7 tablet lol
108. skyline88 (Posts: 371; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
yes, and please move on with your nokia
97. AnTuTu (Posts: 1012; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow can't wait to see ma Beasttttttttttttttt
102. barondebxl (Posts: 106; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
Wait a minute...How long do we have to wait?
105. voxmarc (Posts: 320; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
wait!wait!wait!...why wait,if you cant wait!
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9352; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Note 3 will be my next phone with LTE goodness on T-Mobile. Can't wait.
11. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Me2! Hope, wish it doesn't come with S800 Crapdragon.... Sick and tired of halfbaked unmatured A15 Soc CPU. But it's Samsung's Note series and must equip with it's "Finest best Exynos" E5420 at 2.0Ghz. At this speed it would destroy the S800
33. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9352; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Did you just call the S800 a crapdragon? While I prefer Exynos 5420, the S800 isn't a slouch itself. You just got un-banned, and can tell it's not going to last long.
40. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Yea an overclocked S600 Arm Cotex A9 which can be overclocked to a Max 2.9Ghz. Just like the S4 S4Pro Msm8960T on the Experia ArcS
42. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9352; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Overclocking a S600 to 2.9GHz is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this website sorry.
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9352; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Oh and please don't make the announcement as terrible as the S4's announcement. It was just flat out corny.
114. rallyguy (Posts: 596; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I doubt it. The S4 was marketed for the mass population as the event showed. The customer for the N3 is not the general consumer.
10. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Is it going to be referred to as a "life companion" this time, too? >.
12. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1010; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Lets see if the Note III will imitate the S4 when it comes to design. Im looking forward to see what the Note III has in store for us
13. MrKoles (Posts: 333; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
I´m absolutely happy with my Galaxy S4, but I´m still waiting for the announcement *o*
103. AnTuTu (Posts: 1012; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Same here you can't imagine how excited I am :p
18. omarr (banned) (Posts: 149; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
This is unpacked episode 2 , maybe episode 3 will be the smartwatch ?
112. skyline88 (Posts: 371; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
1) Galaxy Smartwatch
2) replacement for Note 10.1
3) replacement for Tab 7.7 (will be much higher specs than current Note 8.0)
3) Galaxy Camera 2
5) Note 3 Active (just like S4 Active)
6) Note 3 WP (Windows version of Note 3, with lower specs and lower price)
7) Mega 7.0 (7 inch screen without the ugly bezel of 7 inch tablets)
8) Galaxy Vox (Android music player)
34. Sauce (unregistered)
Woot Woot ~~
44. Gaytor (Posts: 51; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
Will hope to have the money to upgrade ! Using Note2 now . Best phone the world has ever known.
47. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
The same people in here defending Samsung for not changing it's designs were the same people in here bashing apple a year or so ago because of Apple not changing it's designs.
96. quakan (Posts: 1245; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
You must not remember shortly after the GS4 launched, people on this site bashed Samsung for its seemingly unchanging design. So many people on here were saying they would get the HTC One over the GS4.
110. skyline88 (Posts: 371; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
and ironically, the HTC One looks so much like the pathetic iphone. coincidence? "OH NO OF COURSE NOT, APPLE's DESIGN WILL BE ALWAYS THE BEST AND MOST FASHIONABLE" waiting for some iFans to say that LOL
109. skyline88 (Posts: 371; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
i can easily differentiate between S3 and S4, Note 2 and Note 3, S3 Mini and S4 Mini, Tab 2 and Tab 3, they have got differences although not obvious, just like any other droids from HTC, Sony, LG or even Moto, any problem with that? while on the other hand, all apples look and taste the same, inside out, upside down.
83. SonyApple (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Aug 2013)
Sony's Xperia Z Ultra will make the Galaxy Note 3 look and sound like the horrible piece of plastic that it is.
92. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9352; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Sorry but it won't sell.
Note 3 > Xperia Z Ultra
93. MCrapp (Posts: 313; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
Hahahah! We see after few months! And when Note3 reach 10.000.000 sale!
You can say SORRY!
101. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Xperia zzzzzzz Ultra.....Irony, the only advantage is a bigger screen. With all the resources at it's disposal, Samsung can churn out a 6.5 inch mega version of the Note 3 tomorrow and it will still outclass the Z Ultra and garner more attention then the Xperia zzzzz ultra.
106. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 544; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Duhh.. Z ultra.. uncomfortable size esp with those humongous bezel.. ooppps 3000mah batt yuck 8mp poor camera not yet cyber..
111. skyline88 (Posts: 371; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
with the lack of camera flash, small battery, and ugly bezel? good luck doing that.
87. scott5626 (Posts: 49; Member since: 01 Sep 2009)
I'm very interested to see the confirmed specs of the Note 3. I just hope they don't go overboard with the "S" features.
99. Whateverman (Posts: 3233; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Me too. I like most of them, but wish they would just make them downloadable apps instead of cramming everything in it.
107. Blazers (Posts: 267; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Being that the S-Pen is the primary feature on this phone that differentiates it from the S4 (besides size), I would go out on a limb and say S features will be out in full force on this device.